chapter 14

Y/n's POV

I had the best night ever with my angel in my arms.Never felt soo warm before.it's 6:10am and we gotta get ready for school.

I look at my angel and admire her for a few minutes admiring her beautiful features."mmhmm stop staring papa"i look away blushing from being caught staring"good morning lovely"i kiss her forehead.

"Morning papa" she smiles at me."it's time to get ready for school let me go get princess"i get up and go to princess'room and after waking her up everyone gets ready and eat then we hit the road.

Time skip-at school.

I just dropped Ira at her school and people were surprised to see her wearing new clothes and were whispering.Me and her are wearing matching Gucci hats and slides she was soo excited to wear same shoes and hat as me.She kept singing we twinning and something in between the lines along the way to school.

I sit back in my car alone with my laptop checking some emails and doing some of the work I'm supposed to complete before tomorrow which happens to be a contract for a building worth 100 million dollars but I made a deal and got it for 20 million dollars and my dad said the rest of the money from the 100 million he had given for me to use belongs to me now.

As I'm about to close the laptop the warning bell rings and go to class as I'm walking through the hallway I'm suddenly pulled into someone and I feel lip collide with mine and as I'm about to push the little bitch away from me I see Sammy look at us,she shakes her head and changes direction going back to her classroom.

I push the girl from me and glare at her and walk to class I can't chase after her right now.I feel my heart brake at the look she gave me.i never want her to doubt me.

I look down sadly as I walk to class i gotta find a way to fix this.i can't believe I let something like that.'I'm really disappointing in you y/n'.

I go through the classes then it's lunch time and I go to Sammy classroom only to find out she is not there.i asked around and I find out she left early because she wasn't feeling well.

I try and call her phone but it goes straight to voicemail.i try and try but it's of no use.I messed up really damn.fucking hoes I swear bro got me fucked up.

I really can't stand this,I need to see her and explain.i only have two classes after lunch but I'm not gonna attend them.i have places to be.

I go to the principal's office and report that I have an emergency and plead for him  tell the teachers to send homework or any important Matters via email to me.He agreed and I thank him and left to pick princess only to find out she is not at school anymore the mom collected her.i thanked them and left.

Time skip-at Sammy's house.

I knock at the door and no one answers.i knock again and finally the door open and it's Sammy glaring at me with puffy eyes that make my heart drop."what are you doing here Y/n"i look at her with eyes showing that I'm sorry.

"can I come in please so I can explain what exactly happened,please baby".she glares at me."don't call me no baby when you out here having other girls on you"she moves away from the door and close it behind me.

"Mama that kiss didn't mean anything.i didn't even want it and before I got to push her away from me and I didn't even kiss back I promise"i try to pull her closer to me back she moves back so I can't touch her.

"I don't care y/n you know I'm not going to get my heart broken because you can't keep your hoes away and I really trusted you y/n and you go and let her do that and she is pretty and don't have a kid y/n.i told you that you don't want someone like me with soo much bargain".

"Baby-"i try to pull her to me again but she pulls away."no you don't understand Y/n,I'm a mess in soo many different levels like you can't fix me and you don't want somebody like me who needs reassurance everytime I feel on edge.i hate myself,I don't think I'm a good mo-".

"No you are not about to say that baby,you are a very good mother,a wonderful mother at that.You call yourself a mess but all I see when I look at you is beautiful art that is not easily reachable and it takes time to attain.i see a beautiful soul that other put to waste but stayed strong.

I see a strong woman who was able to pick herself up when other people didn't think it was important to nature.Even if you are a mess baby you are the most beautiful extravagant mess that I've ever seen and guess what I wanna cherish that mess because not everyone gets a chance to meet such.

You crying because you don't like when other people touch me shows me that I'm not the only one in this.it shows me that we are in this together and when I need a shoulder I would always have you and the same as you.

So don't feel bad baby.you my only one and there's never going to be another".we have the most passionate kiss,it's like we are telling each other how much we need and love each other and I like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER 14