chapter 17

Y/n's POV

It's been two days since I left for the trip and let me tell you something I thought it was going to be hard but it's not, okay I'm such a liar let me be honest this shit sucks.

Since I've been here there is no time to sit and chat around and today I have a meeting that I don't really want to attend but have to.A meeting with arrogant men who think women ain't shit is definitely not what I wanna work with.

Trying to sabotage someone's child like who do they think they are.They better come right or we gonna have a problem and definitely shouldn't start with me got me fucked up.

I have ten minutes before I leave so i'm gonna call mamas and see what's going on.i dial her number and it rings twice before someone answers.

"Y/nn"that makes my face brake out in a huge smile."Hi little mama how are you baby"She giggles and squeal making me chuckle."I miss you and I'm good thank you,how about you".

I swear this child is so well mannered it's really amazing."I'm good thank you my baby and I miss you too,where is mommy"She makes a kissy sound and I return it before giving her mother the phone.

"Hey papa"ouuu listen to that beautiful voice."Hello beautiful girl,how are you my lovely"She blushes and bites her lips."I'm doing good papa just missing you"I look at her in awe as she puts her hair behind her ear.

"I miss you too mi Linda and I'm gonna call you for an even longer call since well I have to go now".she frowns but smile a bit after and blow me a kiss.

I catch it and she smiles wider making me grin."okay baby we will talk,I love you and princess Soo much".i cut the cut the call after a short wave.

I leave for the meeting and the minute I get there and sit on the big chair in front of the table where the CEO sits everyone gives a shocked expression.

"Hello everyone my name is Y/n Y/ln and I will be take over on behove of my parents today,so what are we on".I say in a stern authoratative manner getting straight to the point making other people gasp and sit properly as I give them a Powerful glare.

The men there give me disgusted looks thinking I care or something they must be out of their mothafucken  minds got me messed up about to fucked them up.

"Okay can the meeting proceed or what and you gentlemen or should I even say that mmhhmm probably not have something coming for you if you think you are going to walk all over me Soo can we get to business".

"We are not going to talk with you incompetent freak let us talk to mr.Y/ln now.i chuckle at him."Whatever you say,put my father on a call real quick".They call my father and he appears on the big screen behind me making me turn.

"Good day dad"he smiles at me and greet back before greeting the other people in the room."okay what's the matter".I turn to the man who said he want to talk to my father."go ahead and tell him noble sir".

"Mr Y/ln why would you send an incompetent freak like her to a meeting with us"that makes me grin and stare at my father.

"Thank you for informing me gentlemen and for calling my daughter who can make more than you ever will by herself an incompetent freak and for that you have lost yourself and investor,and ohh I love you Y/n".

I chuckle and say"I love you too dad,bye".he says bye and ends the call.Turning back to the noble people I stand up and take my staff."it was nice doing business with you"I wink and leave the boardroom laughing at their faces.

Nobody messes with me they done lost their mothafucken minds seriously fucking hell.Now that was fun.Soo much for wanting an investor.

I'm out and my day was made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER 17