chapter 18

Samara's POV

It's been two days since papa has left for her business trip and let me tell you this is some serious bullshit.I used to be Soo independent and now I can't with her been so far away from us.

It's like a part of me has been taken away and I don't know how to deal with it.i've grown attached in just a little time and it's really scary.

Ira has been all sad and it's not something I like to see.To be honest I don't think I want to ever be away from papa.i get interrupted from my thoughts by ira with a huge smile on her face.

I notice it's papa and that makes a huge smile on my face.We talk and before the call cut she says she loves us and I literally freeze.

'She said she loves us'

'wait pause wat?'

'She said she loves us right because that's what I heard'

'Love love happy love'

'Samara shut your ass up you sound crazy'

I argue with myself mentally.Hamphie taps my thigh making me look at her."mommy are you okay"I look at her  with wide eyes.

"Baby Y/nn said she loves us"she squeals."I love her too mommy so so much"I pick her up and we hug."I love too baby so so much".

We look at each other with huge smiles on our faces before laughing at each other's face."Mommy you look Soo goofy with all your teeth out"she laughed at me making me stop laughing then stare at her for a minute then bust out laughing again.

"You really love her baby"I question her and she smiles at me then smirk."ohh honey you have no idea"she said with sass.

"Ohh I see you girl with all the sass"I hype her making her make faces."sweetie you know they wanna be like me they wanna be all this,look at me they can't compare"then she bust out laughing whilst I'm shocked.

"Who are you and what have you done to my daughter".she looks at me and smirk then look at her nails before looking at me and then at her nails again."miss girl I get all the sass from you what you on about, talking about who are you and what have you done to my daughter.miss ma'am you did this".she points at herself.

I can't with her and the sass and I bet nobody knew she is this sassy.She really be making my days better with her being all over the place.

"So miss sassy how about we cook and eat and then watch a movie on Netflix"
She flashes me a cute smile and goes to wash her hands.

"Okay so what are we doing"I look at her and she raises her eyebrow making me chuckle.

We start cooking spaghetti and meatballs.After cooking and clearing the kitchen we sit down and eat and have a small conversation in between talking about school and how she can't wait for her birthday.

After eating we wash the dishes and make some popcorn then head to the bedroom."so what are we watching"I open the laptop.

"We are watching whatever you see interesting,I like that one"she says all giddy."ok whatever you say your highness".

We sit there and watch a movie(of your choice)eating popcorn.in the middle of the second movie I look to my side only to find hamphie passed out.

She is Soo cute I know I got her in the most unfortunate manner but I will forever be grateful for being blessed with an Angel.I used to hate myself and blame myself for everything but then she became my light at the end of the tunnel.

And then there is Y/n,I really don't know what I did to deserve her but I will forever be grateful because she is really an angel that was send to uplift me and my little girl when no one thought it was necessary to see us through.

She is Soo intelligent,caring and absolutely amazing.Being given a chance to be loved by her  should be a privilege.The way she loves is warming.

I truly am in love with this girl and I don't think I could love another,the way she has me captivated.The way she has both mine and my daughter's hearts in her clutches.

I really have been gifted in life and I will forever be grateful.Thank you  for taking my pride and dignity from me and giving me a gift even if it was at a cost of everything that mattered in my life.

God does have a way of making things happen.i know it still hurts and I still get nightmares but with hamphie and y/n by my side I could pass through it all.

But wait again y/n doesn't know my story.will she stay after knowing the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER 18.