chapter 12

Y/n's POV

We got to the car and drove away to my house to pick up princess."I can't wait to see my hamphie I missed her"Sammy said."don't worry mama we only two minutes away"I said then kiss the back of her hand.

We arrived but stayed in the car for a bit."you wanna come with me"I asked her."What!?,no yeah no I'm sorry but I'm scared to meet your parents especially because I'm your teacher Soo not today"she says to me.

"Okay baby don't worry about I'm just gonna head inside and collect her then we can leave".I say to her and she gives me a nod and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi dad where is mom and princess"I question as I walk into the living room."in the bedroom where ira was sleeping before you left"he says still watching ball."okay thanks dad"I say walking to the bedroom to see mom dressing princess in pajamas.

"Y/nn"Princess runs to me the minute she sees me."hi princess time to go home and see mommy"I say then kiss her cheek the hug mom."mom it's late Soo we should get going,is everything ready"I asked as I put princess down."yeah everything is ready "mom says handing princess's bag over.I grab her hand and we walk out to the living room with mom following us.

"Bye grandma and grandpa,I hope I see you soon"she says in a small voice making mine crack because the first time she ever said that to me it made me cry on my way home.She is such a sweet child.

"Bye Baby don't worry we gonna buy you gifts,we come back"my parents say to her while mom wipes her tears and kisses her cheek."okay bye"she blows them a kiss and we out to the car.

I buckle her in the car and the minute she notices her mommy she scream."ouuu mommy I missed you so soooo much"."I missed you too hamphie so soo much.Sammy says smile at the little princess.

Skip the drive-

We sit in the car outside the little apartment/house.I look at the backseat to see princess knocked out.

"You know I had fun tonight like really enjoyed everything,thank you".My angel says intertwining our our fingers and a wide smile."There is no need to thank me baby but you welcome and I really did enjoy everything that happened especially having you as a dessert,mmmhmmm"I say to her then release a little groan causing her to look down to hide her blush.

"C'mere baby"I say as I grab her by the throat causing her to release a moan.Our lips meet in a soft passionate kiss that makes my whole body buzz with excitement.They way she makes me feel is beyond explanation it's like she uses some spell on me.I'm definitely in love with her but I'm scared she would think it's too early or try push me away.

We separate from the kiss to take a breather and I start peppering kisses down her jawline to her throat sucking and nibbling lightly causing to bite her lips trying to suppress her moans and whimpers.

We separate and make eye contact."you really are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen".She looks away smiling bashfully and mutters a small thank you making me smile.

"It's really late and you should get some rest I will see you tomorrow when we go shopping" I say leaning on my car seat with us still holding hands."shopping for what now papa"she asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out".I says looking into her eyes."okay I guess we are going shopping, I'm just glad I will be seeing you tomorrow that's all I don't really care about nothing else as long as I get to see you next to me".she says making me smile harder.

"Okay baby same for me but you really need to head inside because it's late and I will carry Princess into the house"I say open my door going to the backseat so I can unbuckle the little princess take her from the car as Sammy takes her bag then lock the car doors then head inside.

I put princess on the bed then remove he shoes.i put a little blanket on her and kiss her forehead then leave the room ready to leave.

"Okay mama see you tomorrow"I say pulling her to me then smash our lips together in a passionate kiss that fills my stomach with butterflies and make my heart skip a beat.

"Okay see you tomorrow papa"she says hugging me tightly making my heart flatter and I return the hug holding even more closer.

"Have a goodnight and I'm gonna miss you soon much"she says nestling her head into my neck breathing in my scentmaking me do the same with her .

"I'm gonna miss you too baby very much and have a goodnight"I say separating from the hug."bye Baby drive safely".she says making we wave with a small smile cause I really didn't wanna go but then don't have a choice.i'm out.

Skip the drive home-

I just arrived inside the house and start texting her to tell her that I've reached home safely.

Me: I've reached home safely mama😘.

Future wife😍🦋😫💍: I'm glad you reached safely I really miss you.wish you was here to hold me.

That made my heart clench.

Me:I miss you more lovely but I will definitely see you tomorrow.

Future wife 😍🦋😫💍:I can't wait 😍 goodnight papa🥰😘😍.

Me: goodnight sweetness 😏🥰😫😍.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER 12

I'm gonna take time to update because I'm not okay please bare with me people.