chapter 6

Time skip a month later...

Y/n's POV

It's been a month and I can say it's been the best month ever.The loneliness I used to feel is been filled. I couldn't be more happier.

Things have been great even though sometimes Sammy has her walls high.I'm trying to break them,try to show her that I'm not trying to use her and there is nothing to worry about as I want nothing but to see her happy and feel appreciated.Princess has just being bubbly.i love a happy child.

Right now I'm on my way to pick them up for school.I'm excited to see them*Damn Y/n you whipped g*I laugh at my thoughts as I pull up in front of the little apartment,I don't know what to call it honestly.

I get out and head towards the door as I'm about to knock the door opens and princess throws herself at me squealing"Y/nn I missed you,good morning"i laugh and pick her up into my hands.

"Good morning little princess"i say as I kiss all over her face."I missed you too,have you been good for mommy".I ask ask I tickle her.i love her little giggles.

"Yes I've been good for mommy"she says as I put her down and she gives me the biggest hug ever and hug my leg.

"Where is mommy princess"i ask rubbing her hair.She points towards the bedroom and at that moment her mommy comes out I can't help but be blown away.It's like she gets more beautiful everyday and she looks super healthy and has been eating more.

As soon as she sees me she smiles the biggest smile ever making mine widen.She comes closer so she can hug hug me and I can't help but take a whiff of her scent that I love soo much.

I hug her and kiss her forehead."Good morning beautiful"i say as I pull her into me."Good morning Y/nn,how was your night"she asks as we separate.

"It was okay even though I missed you and princess,how was yours baby"i question as I put a strand of her hair behind her ear.she looks down smiling bashfully causing me to let out a soft chuckle.

"Have you eaten baby"i question as I follow her to the kitchen. "No I  was about to make breakfast"she replies taking out the pancake mixture.

"How about we leave right now and then get breakfast on the way"i question taking princess into my arms and sge puts her head on my shoulder and hug my neck as her mommy nods.

We head out and My angel locks the door as I put princess in the back seat then buckle her up.I open the door for the queen herself

We drive always and we stop for breakfast.After I get the breakfast we had out to school but stop along the way so that we can eat.

I give princess her food and she eats and I keep looking back at her to make sure she doesn't get herself dirty.

After eating i wipe princess's hands and kiss her cheek then I start driving as we make small talk.We arrive and follow the same routine of dropping princess off then make our way to school into her classroom.

"You know today I have a meeting after school until 5 but I'm think of missing it because there is no one to look after Samaira at that time as it's after school hours"my angel say as she let out a heavy breath.

"What you mean by that I'm here right I can look after princess"i say as i walk closer to her.i pick her up as i put her on her table then stand between her legs.

"I don't want to be a problem and I'm sure you have things to do"she says as she analyzes my face."nuh-uh I ain't got nothing to do stop playing with me and it's not a problem to look after princess,you really don't have to worry I got you baby"i say hugging her.

"You know I love your hugs"she says then kiss my cheek.I can't help but smile at that."you do"i question feeling all giddy and shit.

"Yes and I appreciate your patience with me and I know I be having some serious attitude but I really appreciate all you do for me "she kisses my forehead and smile at me making me smile back at her and her smile widens.

"Woah you heard that"i question with wide eyes."Hear what Y/n"she questions rolling her eyes smiling."You mean you didn't hear my heart skip a beat for you,and don't be rolling your eyes at me like that unless it's when I'm pleasuring you"i say in her ear as my voice drops and I bite her ear a little.

She shivers a little and let's out a little moan.That might be the most sexiest sound I've ever head in my life and where it made my little bud down there twitch.

I look at her with hooded eyes and that cause her to look down.i put two fingers under her chin and push her head up softly so that she looks me in the eyes.

"Don't get all shy on me mama"i say as I kiss her nose causing it to scrunch up looking adorable.

Students start pilling into the school with Teachers.I kiss her cheek and tell her that we will talk during lunch or after school when I come and get you.I take my bag and head to the door.

I stop and say"oh and don't worry about  princess,I will collect her then we gonna spend some special time together and you just do what you gotta do...Bye mama".I then head out  mixing with other students.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter 6

And I don't see no comments g😑