chapter 16

Y/n's POV

It's been two weeks since the incident that took place at school and two weeks since my parents left for work.i thought they would be coming but turns out they are not and I have to travel out of the country for a week for business.

I am really not in for this but I know it's important for me to be there.I don't wanna leave my babies here like I've grown attached to them that it's going to be Soo hard to be far from them.

I am yet to tell them that I have to leave for important business for a week and we won't be able to see each other face to face for then.

Right now I am going through some documents in the home office since well I have to look over them before I sign.You might as well call me a business woman.

I sign them then close the file.I have to drop them off later and then I can go and see my lovelies.

I go to the kitchen to make myself some food to eat since well I don't want to call the home chef.i make myself a sandwich with cranberry juice and eat  then go to my room to take a shower and change.

After changing I take the file from the office collect my keys and wallet then head out of the house.

Time skip-at the office.

"Welcome miss Y/ln"the bodyguards at the entrance greet as I enter the building."how you all doing"I respond smiling at them and they reply saying good.

I greet the receptionist mrs.Anola  and she replies asking how am I doing making me smile and say good.i get into the lift and press for 32nd floor where I have to give the files to my personal assistan for when I am at office ms.Raeson telling her what needs to be done then leave the office excited to see my beauties.

Time skip-at Sammy's house/apartment.

I get out of the car and knock two times before Sammy decided to open the door.She jumped on to me the minute
I walked inside.She looks so adorable my baby.

I pepper her face with kisses and notice she is dozing off so I squeeze her ass making her release moan.She starts kissing my neck making me bite my lip to stop myself from making a sound.

She start biting and nibbling on my neck and sucking but not to hard to leave a hickey and for that I am grateful since well I have to attend to business.

I put her down and we indulge in a heated make out session making her moan in my mouth causing me to groan.After a few minutes we separate look into each other's eyes as she caressed my skin making me lean on to her hand.

We pull away from each other and walk to the leaving room so we can sit.She sits on my lap as I caress her thighs.

I destruct myself from the fact that she is wearing very short shorts and a tank top by looking into her eyes.

"Hi mama"I peck her lips making her blush and smile bashfully."Hey papa"my face beams with a smile at the endearment.i love it when she calls me papa.

"How have you been lovely"she looks at me with a mile on the face then intertwine our fingers."I've been good had a goodnight sleep but would have been better if I was sleeping in your arms baby"I grab her throat with my other hand and pull into a deep kiss that leave us panting for air from how intense it was.

"Aww I'm sorry mama but I could have came and collected you and princess so we call all sleep at my house"she looks at me shyly and give me a small smile.

"You know I would come and get you at anytime of the day and no questions asked,you just have to say it and I will be there".She nods and hugs me making my head lay on her tiddies.

I stay caressing her body softly."mama"."yes papa"She sits straddles my lap."I have to tell you something,it's not anything out of hand so don't panic".She nods.

"Okay so I have to leave tomorrow, I'm going out of the country early in the morning around 9 O'clock.I will be gone for a week but I will make sure I make time for my babies before every meeting,early mornings and at night before i sleep".

"We are not going to see each other for an entire week".she tries to hold the tears in but I see through all the strong facade she is trying to put on then a tear rolls down making me frown and wipe it.

"Baby don't cry it's going to be okay"."My y/nn"a cute sleepy voice says coming from the bedroom making me look at my little girl looking cute rubbing the sleep of her eyes.

I pick her up and put her on my lap between me and my angel.She hugs me  tightly and i pepper her forehead with kisses.

"Good morning my lovely"she kisses my cheek."Good morning my y/nn,good morning mommy".she puts her hands on top of mine and her mother's intertwined hands making us smile then she lays on my chest.

"Princess I have to tell you something"she hums letting me know to continue."I am not going to see you face to face for an entire week but I'm going to make sure that I call you every chance I get".

Tears pull in her eyes making me frown."Nooo you are going to leave me y/nn ,no I'm going with you".I wipe her tears of then kiss her forehead.

"No baby i'm just going for a week and I will come back and I would take you with me if I wasn't going to be as busy.I am going to take you and mommy on a vacation and we will have fun together, okay princess".She nods and wipes her tears off.

"I'm going to miss you my Y/nn"I hug her closer to me."I'm going to miss you and mommy too but don't worry it's going to be okay and I'm going to buy a gift for you".

"Okay thank you Y/nn".I smile at her."We are going to sleep over at y/n's house hamphie.Sammy says making princess look at me and I nod and her face beam with a smile."yaaayyy".She squealed making us laugh.

We talk with them still sitting on my lap  then went out to get food for us.After a few hours we went to my house and had a little fun in the kitchen making cookies and running around playing tag and all the other stuff.

A few hours on we slept together in my bedroom with me holding Sammy and ira on both my sides.Ahhhh such a great feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER 16

wassup everybody.