Chapter 3

The next day:

Y/N's POV

New day,another day of school. Today I left a little early for school and as I'm driving past a bus stop I see someone who looks like my goddess holding a little girl's hand and I pull over next to them when I realize it's her.

"Good morning miss Ayden and little cutie"i say with a smile.They look at me startled and they smile and return the greeting whilst the little girl tries to hide behind the beauty.

"Well miss Ayden I stopped by to ask if you guys wanted a ride"i ask politely."Don't worry miss Y/LN we are waiting for the buz"she says shyly.

"Please I insist beautiful let me give you and little princess a ride"i say with a smile and crouch down to the little girl
"hey Princess what's your name"i ask smiling at her.

She looks at the beautiful goddess for permission to answer and replies when she is given a nod."Hi my names is Samaira and this is my mommy"she says with a cute little smile.

I smile back at her and say "well you are such a beautiful girl Samaira just like your mommy and I'm Y/N".i say kissing her forehead.She blushes.

I stand up straight and talk to the mother."please beautiful let me drive you to school after all we are going to the same place"i plead to her her.

"Okay okay we will go with you and stop trying to flirt with me Y/LN after all I'm your teacher and I'm way older than you"she says after we get in the car while look out the window.

"That I know but it doesn't mean I can't say how beautiful you are or how you are a goddess,a goddess trying to to act as if nothing is wrong but the thing is I see everything"i say and I hear her sigh I look at the princess in the mirror to see her knocked out from waking up really early.

"I know it's none of my business and you think just because you older than me and the fact that you are my teacher we can't have nothing to do with each other it means I'm gonna stay away but the thing is I'm not going anywhere".i sigh and look at her to see her with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I pull over next to the road a look at her,I grab one of her hand and intertwine our fingers.i grab her chin softly and maker her look at me.

The minute our eyes lock I see all the pain she tries to hide and she breaks down into a heart breaking sob that makes me feel like my world is crumbling down.

I hug her to my chest and let her cry while whispering sweet nothings in her ears and kiss her forehead as many times.

After a few minutes she stops crying and apologizes for ruining my tshirt but all I do is smile at her and kiss her hands.

"It's okay beautiful I don't mind"i say as I wipe her tears.i look at her with admiration and sincerity to show that I care and don't mind her pouring out her emotions to me.

I crab her face and kiss her nose,cheeks and then her forehead before hugging her again.

I look into her eyes after we pull away"you know you are still the most beautiful woman even when you cry...god must have lost one of his angels"i say as I brush a strand of her behind her ear and smile at her showing off my dimples.

She smiles bashfully and looks away.I start driving again not letting go of her hand.when we reach school I exit my car and open the door for her.The parking lot is still empty.

I open the back door to my car and look at the beautiful little girl still asleep. I get into the back seat and shower her face with light kisses and she starts to wake up with a smile on her face.

When she opens her eyes she sees her mommy and smile then she looks at me with the same smile.

I smile back and say"Hey sleeping beauty"she giggles and hugs me.My smile widens as I hug her back and take her out of the car,with her still in my arms I lock the door and grab her bag along with mine and walk along with the mother to her school.

As we reach her class I put her down and she hugs her mommy and kiss her cheek as they tell each other that they have soo much for one another.

I smile in awe and the way the love on each other.Samaira turns to me and hug me again and kiss my cheeks.

"Am I going to see you again"she asks with a sad face."Yes princess whenever you want to see me I will come"i say with a smile and then she gives me the most breath taking smile ever.My heart bloomed at that smile.

"I will come and see you after school with your mommy if you want me to"I say to her."Yes please"she says giving me and her mommy puppy eyes and we smile at each other and agree that I will come.

She smiles at us as she wave and goes into her class.We wave back and leave for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER THREE

how am I doing please comment.