chapter 8

Y/n's POV

We are still at my house and Ira has finished eating and now is playing around with my mom.

I continued talking to my dad about their business trip and everything that has happened in the month that the were not here.and I'm glad they didn't ask anything about Sammy because I don't know how they would react and I haven't even asked her out on a date yet.i know I know ...but I will soon.

As time goes by I get a massage from Sammy telling me the meeting will be over soon.i checked the time and it's 30 minutes before five o'clock.I decide it's time when head out to collect mama.

"Mom and dad I think it's time for me to take princess home".I say picking up ira's worn out shoes and putting them on her.They frown causing Ira to frown too.

"Grammie and grandpa don't be sad Ira will come and visit again,right Y/nn".Princess says trying to reassure them."yes princess you will come and visit anytime they are home or when you want to come spend time with me"i say picking her up also taking her bookbag.

"Say bye to grandpa and grandma lovely"i say putting her down.She runs to my parents and giving them a hug each saying they shouldn't miss her much causing them to laugh.i pick her up again and we leave for school.

This time I took my jeep wrangler soo I had to text Sammy and tell her which car is it  as she had never seen it before.A few minutes after we've arrived Sammy comes out of the school and enters the car giving me a tired smile.

"I'm soo tired,mmmhmm"my baby says stretching her arms out.I look at the backseat and see little princess knocked out again.She must be really tired.

"Awww what can I do for you lovely"I question as I start driving and take a quick glance at her."I don't know what you could do but it's okay,I hope everything was fine with hamphie"she says running her fingers through her hair.

"Oh yeah definitely she was no trouble and you should ask her what happened"i say holding her hand and she intertwine our fingers causing me to smile.I take both our hands and pepper the back of her hand with kisses.

"Okay then,Y/n can I ask you something"she asks sounding nervous."Sure what is it angel,is everything okay"i take a glance at her worried about what she is going to say.

"What do you think like you know what others say when they see me with you"that made me think for a bit as I parked the car."how about I answer that inside the house"i tell her as I unbuckle my seat belt.

After we are all inside the house with princess now sleeping in the bedroom it gives us time to talk.

"You know love to answer the question you asked in the car I don't think it's anybody's business but to ease your mind let me tell you this...you know our school allows teachers and students to be friends outside of work but the teacher shouldn't show favoritism in school. So I don't think anyone would say anything cause after all my father is the chairman man of the school.I care about you and I don't need you to worry about that,you already have enough to worry about so you worrying  about what people are gonna think about us as that is none if their business shouldn't be added to it"i say in reassurance and she nods offering me a small smile.

"You know while we are at that can I ask you something"i ask holding her hands."of course Y/n"she kisses my cheek causing me to smile a bit.

"Sammy would you*sigh*would you like to go on a date with me"i ask looking into her eyes nervously.She looks like she is thinking about it causing my heart to shatter a bit but then starts laughing and saying she would like to go on a date with me.

"Girl you had me wanting to pee myself "I say pretending to crying but inside I knew I was about to cry if she had said no."I was just playing Y/nn,when will this date be and you know we have to take Ira along with us right"she asks while rubbing my cheek softly making my heart flatter as I feel the sparks.

"The date will be Saturday which is tomorrow and I will pick you up at 6pm and now we won't have to take Ira with us,I will just ask my parents to look after her"i say then take her hand from my cheek and kiss her palm.

"Oh no y/n I don't want to impose"she says."oh no baby I don't think you or her would be imposing matter of fact I know my parents would like to have her there"."Really y/n well oka-wait did you say your parents would like to have her...how I don't understand they've never met before"she says confused.

"Actually baby princess met my parents today and for what happened or how it happened it is for her to tell you"i say making her pout because I won't tell her what happened.

"Okay is whatever I guess"she says causing me to chuckle and her smile."I think you should rest because you are really tired and you definitely need some rest in you will talk on the phone later on and I will text you when I get home"i say standing up then give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek then I'm out.

Time skip-at home

I decide to text angel.

Me:I've reached home safe lovely.

Future wife 😍🦋😩💍:I'm glad I was about to sleep when you texted me.

Me:oh it's okay angel get some sleep we will definitely talk later after you get some rest😊.

Future wife😍🦋😩💍:okay Y/nn.

Me:have a nice nap babe😘.

Future wife😍🦋😩💍:Thank you baby😊☺️

That made me get heavy butterflies it was the first time ever having her call me a pet name...*screams *

Oh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd*GAY PANIC*OHHHH MYYY GAWD.

Me:Sleep tight babygirl 😍😘.

After texting her I get into the shower and do my routine preparing to take a nap myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER 8