chapter 11

Y/n's POV

We just got to the restaurant.I exit my side and open the door for then queen herself.i offer her a helping her and she grabs it and exit the car.the valet takes the car away.we came through the back.

The minute we enter the restaurant the waiters attend to us."ms Y/ln how are you doing this evening".one of the waiters ask."hello everyone we are doing good thank you,I hope everything that I've asked for has being done".

"Yes miss everything has been set up,you may follow us to the private setting".he says point for us to follow being.We get then I pull a seat for my lady so she can sit getting a smile and a thank you in return then I myself sit down on the other side of the table.

"Ma'am what can we get for you"the waiter ask the both of us.i point for baby to go first and she gets water."can I get water also please and thank you"after that the waiter leaves the room.

"Wow Y/n this is soo beautiful oh my gawd"she says gushing over the setting."only the best for the best"i say holding on to her hand rubbing it gently.

"Stawwp baby,why did they attend to us the minute entered the restaurant and not ask for reservations and why from the back ".she questions with a confused expression on her face making her look really cute.

"Well angel my parents owns chains of restaurants and hotels and many other things around the world so this restaurant is one of them and sometimes I handle business for my them when their out of the country or needed somewhere but then the are held up to go and the reason we came in through the back is to make you feel comfortable from other people talking about us and it keep it private".

"Well damn okay then you go baby"she says causing me to chuckle at her being cute.

"Well I hope you don't mind that I picked my family restaurant".I ask nervously."now why would I be,i don't see a problem in any of this it's super beautiful and thank you for bringing me here babe soo fancy".she says causing me to sigh in relief.

"There's no need to thank me baby but you are welcome".I say then kiss her hand and at that moment the waiter comes in with our water and place it on the table and ask if we are ready for food.i tell him we are ready and give baby a go ahead to order first.

She orders her food and then I do mine and thank the waiter as he leaves."You know baby I've never met someone who is as polite as you in my 28 years of living".she says.

"Says you baby have you seen yourself like your mannerism that you have passed on to princess is the best thing ever like you and her never stop amazing me soo girl stop playing games with me"i say with a little sass doing the debby ryan.That elicit a beautiful laugh from her making my heart flatter.

The joy of my life."Babyyyy I know you are a girl right but everytime you act super girly you look like a gay man and guess what I love it".(my sister said that to me)."Are you serious babygirl you know I'm a whole baddie".i say looking at my nails then at her with a lil smirk.

"Get into it"she hypes me up."girl stop playing".I say playfully to her.We continue joking around until our food comes.We start digging in.

Have you seen someone look soo sexy while eating?that's what I'm seeing right now.Sammy looks like a whole sexxy goddess whole eating and gawd does that make me feel hot...fuck yes.

"Why you looking at me like that".she asks me shyly and only then did I notice she caught me staring. "You are soo beautiful"i say to her and she says a small thank you blushing and continue eating her food.

'Soo sexy'I think to myself.

She freezes her movements and duck her head bashfully with a blush covering her cheeks. "Did I say that out loud"i question as blush covers my cheeks as she nods her head yes.