chapter 19

Y/N's POV

It's been a whole week away from my loves and let me tell you it's not been easy.I miss them more than anything I can't wait to be home and see them straight after landing at the airport.

As of right now I am getting ready to leave for the airport so I am double checking everything.Okay so let's head out can't wait.We out.

Time skip:back at the home airport.

So I just landed ohh um Soo ecstatic.i can't wait ouuu I think my lovelies would be Soo excited since well they don't know that I am coming.Come on.

Time skip:at Samara's house.

I just arrived and knock at the door."Who is it"I just stay quite without answer and then the door opens slightly and my angel comes into view.

"Why hello there angel"the minute her eyes lands on me she opens the and swings her self onto me."Baba oh my god"her eyes fill with tears"I missed you soo much oh my gawd and I thought you would be coming tomorrow morning Holly shit".

I laugh at her excitement and walk to the living room with her still clinging on to me like a koala.she start kissing and nibbling on my neck making me bite my lips to stop my self from groaning.

I grab her by the throat and pull her into a kiss that makes my body bloom with butterflies and the sparks go even more wild as it feels like my body is on fire.

Then the kiss gets more passionate with a little bit of thirst and hunger.i bite on her lower lip and tug on it then latch on to it sucking hard making her let out a throaty moan.

Making me groan into her mouth and her whimper.i pull away from the kiss and start peppering her face with kisses as breathing becomes hard.I move down to her neck and start kissing and sucking below her ear making her whimper out my name.

I move and start sucking on her throat to leave my mark making her let out a throaty moan making me Twitch in my pants ."oh fuck baby I missed you soo much"she whimpers at my words as the sound send vibrations through her body making her shiver.

"That feels Soo good hmmmm fuckkk"she moaned out load making me rock hard.i reattach our lips again and kiss her her with hunger and then pull away after giving her a peck and then we hug each other still panting from the hot moment.

"Where is my little princess"I ask after calming my breath."She is sleeping"she says clinging onto me."mommy where are you"my princess's little voice comes from the bedroom.

I stand up and go to the room so I can surprise her with angel following me."hi my little princess"she whips her head Soo fast I'm sure she got a whiplash.

"DADDY"I freeze at her endearment as she runs and hug my legs."what did you just call me"I ask as I feel myself get overjoyed."Daddy"she repeats making me pick her and throw her into the air then catch repeating it.

"I can't express how happy I am"I have been waiting for her to call me that but didn't think it would happen Soo early.

"My daughter,oh my god my first born.My precious little baby"I cry hugging her and her mother.My family.

"Daddy bought you and mommy some stuff baby would you like to help and get them"I ask after kissing her cheeks,my pride and joy.

"Let's go"she says pulling me out to the car.we get the gifts out and get back in the house and they open everything.

"Ohh daddy I love everything,thank you"she squeals and yeet herself at me making my heart flatter with joy and love even more."Anything for my daughter".

"I'm gonna tell everyone I have the best mommy,daddy,grampie and Grammie ever,and I love them Soo much".She says now laying on top of me with her mother cuddled on my side.

This is the best life ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER 19