Chapter 2

Samara Ayden's POV

I wake up to my alarm ringing and groan.As I wake up I feel weight on me and realise that it's my 5years old daughter Samaira.I sit up and she starts to wake up.

"Okay first let me introduce myself...my name is Samara Ayden I have a cute little munchie who I named Samaira.I'm 28 years old and a single mother.Nd today is my first day at work".Continuing

I shower my daughter with kisses and her laughter fills our little apartment.I smile at her little giggles as they make my heart bloom with happiness.

"Good morning mommy"my daughter says as she kisses my cheeks and hug me tightly."Good morning hamphie"i say to the love of my life.

"Time to take a bath and get ready for school hamphie"i say as we walk into the bathroom and then do our morning routine.After that that I give her something to eat and we go to the bus station to wait for the bus.i didn't get anything because if I eat then she won't have anything to eat for a few days.

As we get to school I take her to her school which is next to mine.and then get to work.When I get there I'm a little late for class.I go to class and as I walk in I find the learners busy having a conversation amongst themselves.i clear my throat and say hello to gain their attention,as I look at the back I see someone look up and I'm met with the most beautiful grey eyes ever.I look at her for a few seconds mesmerised by the stormy eyes and then look away.

"Hi class I'm Ms Ayden your english teacher.I'm 28 years and I like to read".i introduce myself to them and after they started introducing themselves till it was the girl with raven black hair, nose piercing and grey eyes's turn.The most beautiful woman ever.

As class goes on I notice her zoned out.i decide not to call her out on it because it's the first day and to be honest I don't have it in me to yell at her beautiful self.

I let her be and continue talking to the class and I see her jump a little bit startled and start packing her things getting ready to leave.

I call out for her and when she turns and walks to me my breath hitches in my throat as she stares straight into my eyes and I see something in her eyes..admiration I think.

I tell her to please try and concentrate nd she mumbles words but i think she thought i didn't hear what she said..I blushed a looked away for a bit.After I told her about paying attention and she told me how I will always have her attention and winked while she left,I wondered what she meant.

After she left I sat down and thought about how she look at me,admiring me.As my thoughts trailed of to my situation with my daughter and what I'm going to feed her.

See the thing is that I have trouble making ends meet and there is no one that can help me I'm only child and my parents want nothing to do with me because I'm a lesbian with a child who is a product of rape like they call her.

I'm worried that maybe I'm not doing enough for her and that I will never be a good mommy for her because I can't ever get her somethings that other children have.

She tells me that she has friends that have new dolls and stuff and everytime she tells me that my heart breaks because I don't afford to get her any of that.She will tear up and wipe her face pretty quickly think that I didn't see her and be like it's "it's okay mommy I don't need them they aren't fun anyways"there is nothing that breaks a mother's heart than hearing her daughter try to be strong for her.

As I'm in my thoughts I feel myself tear up I try to wipe them and prevent them from falling more,only for me to start sobbing.I sit in my in my class and sob quietly as it's my free period.

After I have cried enough I think of the little food that left for her to feed today after school,at night and in the morning and then there will be none I have a little money on me,i will try and buy some thing before the both us to feed.

I don't wanna lie but um tired of everything but I will keep fighting for my daughter.

After school I leave to go collect my daughter and we head to the bus station to catch a ride home.

As we get there my daughter tells me that she is hungry and try make a little something for her to eat.after that we take a shower and lay down and she tell me about her day.After a while she falls asleep and I stay up thinking about the beautiful girl from my class.

She is soo beautiful that she took my breath away.i don't even know why am i thinking like that but I can't stop thinking about her beautiful eyes.

Ever soo beautiful eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER 2

how did I do?I'm trying to see where this will go