chapter 10

Y/n's POV

It's 4 hours  before the date and I'm going to collect princess and bring her to my house while there is still time.

Time skip-at Sammy's house.

I've just arrived and I'm about to knock.Before even knocking the door opens and Sammy jumps into my arms giving me a tight hug.i hold her,close the door then walk inside with her still in my arms holding on to me tightly.

Hugs with her feel soo amazing. The buz my body get when ever we touch.the way her body ignites mine in sparks amazes me everytime.

I kiss her head and she finally removes her face from neck and faces me.I pepper her face with kisses then kiss her nose causing her to scrunch it making her look adorable as ever.

"Hy baby"she whispers to me still maintaining eye contact.That gave me butterflies like I've gotten before.The first time she has ever said that face to face since last night saying it through a text.

"Hy mama"i whisper back my voice coming out raspy.She smiles at me bashfully before letting go so I can put her down.

I kiss her cheek before letting go and at that minute princess comes from the bedroom and the minute she sees me her eyes widen up and have this light that amazes me and launches herself at me.

I catch her and throw her in the air then catch her again,repeating the same thing again.She squeals and laugh soo hard making me chuckle at her excitement.

She hold me tightly just like her mommy was a few minutes ago."Y/nn you came"she say letting go."of course princess I came to get you"i say putting her down.

She runs to the bedroom and collect her stuff being for us to leave as her mommy was gonna get some rest before getting ready.

"Bye mommy see you later"she says hugging her mommy."okay baby mommy will see you later miss you much"Sammy says giving her a kiss.

"Miss you too mommy"she says kissing her mommy's cheek then going towards the door to wait for me.

I grab my angel by the waist and bring her closer to me and she puts her hands around my neck and play with my baby hair.i kiss her forehead and  inhale a bit of her scent as she does the same leaving me all fuzzy.

"See you later beautiful"i say kissing both her hands."can't wait baby".she says to back.ohh here we go again butterflies.And we are out.

Time skip-at my house.

The minute we entered the house Ira started running to the kitchen calling for her grandma and grandpa.

The minute my dad saw her and he scooped her up and started showering her face with kisses causing the little girl to giggle.

My parents continue to love on the little girl and I go up to my room.i lay down and take a nap.

Time skip-an hour before the date.

I go downstairs,our house is a 4 story house I know way too big and my bedroom is on the 4th floor.

I get downstairs I find dad feeding princess and I couldn't help but smile.The minute princess saw me she ran to me and hugged me."Y/nn playing with grandma and grandpa is soo fun I like it"she says all smiles.

"Really princess go ahead then and finish eating I'm going to get ready".

Time skip -after getting ready.

I've finished getting ready(Imagine your own outfit).I take the flowers from my bed that arrived two hours ago and head downstairs. I go to the living room and find my parents alone.

"Where is ira"i question."oh she got knocked out just few minutes ago and she is in the guest room on this floor.Your room is too high and she is still a baby that's why".they explain."oh it's okay no need to explain,I'm heading out...ohh wait before that".I go to ira's room and give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight princess"i whisper then leave.i collect the flowers from the table."mom,dad I'm out see you guys later".

Time skip-at Sammy's house.

I'm standing in front of the door and knock Sammy opens the door for me and I'm immediately blown away by the beauty in front of me.(imagine your outfit).

"Whooaaaa angel"i say gushing over her causing to duck her head shily."you are soo beautiful mama,soo breath taking"i saying openly checking her out.She blushes and mutters a small thank you.

"Hi baby"she says in a low voice causing me to chuckle a bit."Hi mama"i whisper back in a raspy voice making her bite her lip causing me to groan lowly.

"No mama don't do that,don't bite your lip".I say with a raspy voice as I pull her bottom lip from her teeth.She gives me a shy smile with a little whimper that made my member stir a little.'fuck that was soo sexy'I think to myself.

"These are for you angel"i hand her the flowers "Thank you baby"she says then put the flowers in a vase.

"You ready to head out mama"i ask holding her hand give it a chaste kiss."yeah I'm ready let me get my purse then we can leave"she says getting her purse and keys from the living room and then we are out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER 10