~Chapter 1: meet Shoji~

Y/n POV
*Beep**beep**beep**be-* the alarm stops as I turned it off. It was Sunday morning, you were very excited as you are going to go back home to your dad.

You were the elemental nature hashira. Which means you can do any move that has something to do with animal's, plants, fire, water, and few more.

Your quirk is dimension form's. How it works is that you can go to any dimension you want and some dimension's give you an ability or you could say *quirk*. You were born a werewolf, though you don't really want people to know, so you hide your wolf ears and tail.

You're the daughter of Shota Aizawa, his hero name is Eraserhead, and my papa is Hizashi Yamada, and his hero name is Present Mic.

~Time Skip to you arriving at UA~

You were infront of the door to UA. Your dad knows that your coming, and was waiting for you. One you saw your dad, you hugged him, he even hug back.

"it's been awhile kid" he said
"It sure has, I miss you dad, How's papa?" You replied with a warm smile.
" Heh.... You'll see for yourself" he replied.

We both then went inside without anyone else knowing you were there. The only one you knew you were coming was your dad and principal Nezu.

*( By the way this is after the dorm's)*

On your way to the teacher's office you bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry.. I wasn't looking." You said. "Hey, it's okay" he replied. You were quite shocked that he was talking from one of his hands, yet you like it. There was a few minutes of silence. "My name is Mezo shoji, but call me shoji" he said breaking the silence. "I'm Y/n L/n, but call me N/n". You reply with a warm smile. "Hey, I've never seen you here before. Are you new here?" He asks. "Actually I'm just a visitor... Well I got to go, it was nice meeting you Shoji~kun". You said as you left to go to the teachers office.

Aizawa's POV
"What do you mean by surprise?" Hizashi asked. "Yeah, it's bot normal for you to have surprises" Midnight said. "Don't worr-" I was then interupted by a knock on the door.. seems like she's here. I then go to the door and let her in.

Y/n's POV
*Knock**knock**knock* you knocked on the door ad you arrive at the teachers office. You the saw dad open the door with papa and auntie midnight behind. Papa and auntie Midnight was shocked as they saw me.

"N/N!!!" Hizashi shout in surprise." Can't believe you're here right now!!" He said with excitement as he hugged me tight. "Neither can I, you never said that you were coming".
Midnight reply."Wait... Didn't dad told you guys about it?" I asked while looking at my dad, who was drinking coffee at the back. "WHAT!!!!!" they shouted.

Hizashi then ran to my dad and shouted" YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ANYONE?!?!?!" "No... I told Nezu about this" he said while sipping his drink. "YOU TOLD NEZU BUT DIDN'T TELL ME!?!?! He shouted." I only told Nezu because N/n is going to be going to school here, and if I did tell you, you would keep asking me when she's coming" Dad replied.

While your parents were arguing a little, you keep remembering that boy you bumped into, he's kinda cute to you.....
.
.
.
.
To be continued~