~Chapter 6: sleepover and secret's~

(The above is just a remix I like)

Y/n's POV:
It was 6 pm at the common area. Me and some were chatting. Sato, Bakugo and Todoroki is cooking dinner in the kitchen.
"WHO CUT HELL CHOPPED THE CHIVES?" Bakugo shouted angryly at the uneven cutted chives. "I did" Todoroki said looking at Bakugo.

"YOUR BIG SIS'D CRY IF SHE SAW THIS!!" Bakugo shouted

"YOUR BIG SIS'D CRY IF SHE SAW THIS!!" Bakugo shouted. Sato then have to stop the fight and continue cooking. "Well, here it is" Sato said looking at the food he made with Todoroki and Bakugo.

 "Well, here it is" Sato said looking at the food he made with Todoroki and Bakugo

"Woah" "this looks awesome/delicious" "amazing..." Me and the other's said drooling a bit after looking at the food they made.
"Well, let's dig in" Sato said grabing a shrimp piece."right. And after we eat we are SO GOING TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" Mina said. "Sounds like fun" I said cheerfully grabing some teriyaki.

After we eat, we sat down in a circle to play Truth or Dare. "Alright this game will be spin the bottle truth or dare. The way we play it is who ever spin the bottle give s truth or dare to the person it land's on. Got it?" Mina asked as everyone nod in agreement. "Alright then I'll go first". Mina said excitedly as she spin's the bottle. It landed on Jirou. "Jirou, truth or dare?" She asked. "Umm.... Truth" " Do you have a crush on someon?" Mina asked. "U-um-um... Y-yes" Jirou answer'd with a blush on her face."eeeeeeEEEEEEKKKKK!!!! WHO IS IT?!?" Mina exclaimed. "Umm.... Not telling" she said sternly."aww come on please..." Mina said." No!" "Please!please!please!please!please!" Mina exclaimed trying to annoy Jirou. "Ok ok fine, but just a hint" Jirou said looking away. "Alright!" "It's someone in this room/class" Jirou said with a flustered face.
"eeeeeeEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!! REALLY!?!?!" "Yeah, now let me get my turn to spin" she said annoyed. She spin the bottle and it landed on Kirishima. "Kirishima, truth or dare?" "Dare" he said bravely. "Alright, I dare you to kiss your crush" Jirou pointed at Kirishima. "Umm... Okay" he said nervously as he went up to Deku and kissed him as they both went flustered.

After a few rounds, Mr.Aizawa entered the room and decided to watch. it was Mina's turn to spin the bottle again and it landed on me. "Y/N, truth or dare?" "Truth" you said confidently. "Are your parents heroes? If so, who are they?" She asked really fast. "Umm..." I then looked at Mr.Aizawa as he noded and agreed that I can tell them. I looked at my friends and said "my parents 'are' heroes" "REALLY!!! Who is it" Mina and some other's asked. "Just don't over react" "Oh don't worry.. It's not like your dad is Mr.Aizawa" Mina exclaimed. "Umm.... Actually..." Then it hit them "WAIT YOUR DAD IS ACTUALLY MR.AIZAWA!?!?!?!" Most of them asked. "*Gulp* mhm.. I'm adopted ." I said nervously.

I then explained about it. Mina and the other's agreed to give me question's to get to know me. They all asked question's about me and then it was Hagakure's turn to ask. "Hey, Y/n are you dating someone?" She asked. "Um... No.. I actually stoped dating people 2 years ago ,but I kept trying to be able to actually trust someone in a relationship like that " I said looking down. They all were shocked. "But why?" Mina asked. "I've... Had some trust issue's ever since I found out my last lover 'was'......." I said looking down. "Well... Atleast your ex' can't be a villain" Mina said worriedly. "Uhmm..." "Wait, is the reason you broke up with him is that you... Found out he (was/turn into) a villain". Shoji or Tokoyami asked. (You can choose which one asked) You started to tear up and slowly nodded. The other's were completely shocked about what you've been through. They all decided to call it a night since it was getting late and went to their sleeping bag to go to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ava(a.k.a writer):
Hello, I think I might be updating at Tuesday instead of Monday due to some problems. But I hope you enjoy it(ʘᴗʘ✿)