~Chapter 5: moving into the dorm~

Ava(a.k.a writer):
Hello, sorry for not updating for a while. I've been really busy lately. So I'm gonna make a schedule on when I'm going to post. I will be posting every Monday and Saturday. The song above is just a song I like, and I don't normaly like KPop but I like this one. Anyway let's just get on with the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to after school

Y/n's POV:
"Today's school is finally over... FINALLY!!" I said as I was walking out of class, and head to get my stuff for my dorm. "Hey! Y/n" I heard someone calling me. I looked behind and it was Mina. "Hey Mina, what's up?" I said. "I heard you were heading to get your stuff for your dorm, mind if me and the other's help?" She asked, wanting to help me un-pack. "Sure, I don't mind. Who else is gonna help?" I asked. "Oh not much, just me, Kirishima, Denki, and Toru" Mina said excitedly. "Oh ok then" I said as me, Mina, Kirishima, Denki and Toru went to get my stuff.

Shoji's POV:
I kept thinking about what happened at school, which is the fact that the girl is actually a new student. I was at my dorm reading a book. I know I have a boyfriend, but Y/n seem's beautiful. But I can't be thinking about that, I already have a boyfriend and she probably already have a boyfriend.

Tokoyami's POV:
I was reading a book, when dark shadow came out of me. "So tokoyami, how's the day been?" Dark shadow asked. "Fine as ussual" I replied still reading my book. "You like the new girl do you?" "What!?" I asked. "I'm just saying that it seem's like you like her" "I don't 'like' her like that, I like her as a friend" "Oh really?" He asked trying to annoy me. "Okay maybe, but I'm already dating Shoji, and she's probably dating someone already" I said as I continue to read my book.

Y/n's POV:
The other's help get my stuff in my dorm, and I told them that I'm going to decorate my room alone.

Y/n's POV:The other's help get my stuff in my dorm, and I told them that I'm going to decorate my room alone

The room is something like this.
*Knock**knock* "coming" I said as I heard a knock on the door and it was Mina "Hey Y/n, we're having a sleepover tonight, want to join?" Mina asked. "Of course, where is it?" "It's going to be in the common area, see you there" she said waving "ok then, see you" I said closing the door.

Ava (a.k.a Writer):
Sorry it's not much, but I'll still post on Saturday