~Chapter 7: The Day Before The Field Trip~

Time skip next morning

Y/n's POV:
It was Sunday morning, and I am packing a few things for the trip back to Headquarters of demon slayer corps. I'm going to be heading there today while the other's are going to get there tomorrow as a field trip.

'Maybe I should have some breakfast before heading there' I thought to myself. I then went down stair's where everyone one else is to get some food before leaving.

As I got down stair's, everyone looked at me in confusion. "Good morning  Y/n". Iida and some other's said at the same time. "Morning, what's for breakfast" I asked. "It's rice and scrambled egg's, here have some". Sato said handing me a bowl of rice and egg's. "Thanks" "Hey Y/n, where are you going this early in the morning?" Mina said. "Yeah, store's wouldn't open till 9.00" Denki said. "Oh no no no no, I'm not going to go shopping. I'm heading to work, but I will see you soon, but not today". I said finishing my food. "Really?!?!? On a Sunday?!?!" Mina, Kirishima, Denki, Sero and several other's shouted. "Uhm... Yeah, but don't worry, it's normal for me". I said placing my bowl in the dish washer.

"Well, ok then. Do you need any help getting your stuff?" Momo asked. "Oh no need, I already pack my stuff up. And don't you guys have to pack up yours for tomorrow's field trip?" I asked. "Hey yeah, I haven't packed mine" Uraraka said. "Now that you've mention it, I Haven't pack mine too" deku said. "I have an idea, we should all go shopping for our stuff" Mina exclaimed excitedly. Everyone else agree'd. "Man, I wish I could join, but I got work to do, so I better head there" I said heading to my dorm to get my stuff.

Shoji's POV:
I was with Tokoyami in my dorm. "Hey Tokoyami?" "Yeah?" "I was thinking.... If we could be a threesome?" I ask nervously. "I wanted to ask the same" "R-really?" "Yeah, I was thinking about having a threesome, with Y/n too" "same here, but when should we ask her?" I asked. "Maybe on tomorrow's field trip" "sure" we both then kept discusing on how we're going to ask her.

Y/n's POV:
I am now at Headquarters. Master Ubuyashiki said to go on patrol for today, since I don't have any mission.
I decided to get change then visit my friend Shinobu/Kocho before heading on to patrol.

(This is the design of your demon slayer outfit, the white part of the coat is your favourite colour, the mask is red for a reason and so is the necklace

(This is the design of your demon slayer outfit, the white part of the coat is your favourite colour, the mask is red for a reason and so is the necklace. I did not draw this, credits to Yourdrawingpineaple from instagram it was suppose to be Hagakure from their drawing, but it suit's the character).

I now went to see my friend Shinobu at her mansion. "Good morning Shinobu" I said waving at her. "Oh why good morning Y/n, I see your back for patrol?" She ask. "Of course, but I'm going to be staying for a few night's". "Huh?.. I thought you have school tomorrow?" "Yes, I do have school, but my school is having a field trip here tomorrow" I exclaimed. "Ah, I see. So your school is the one that's coming tomorrow, I'm hoping to see your new friends tomorrow Y/n" she exclaimed happily. "Same here. Well, I should get going on patrol. I'll see you later Shinobu".
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ava(a.k.a writer):
Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I will post the next one on Saturday. The art in this chapter is not mine, I repeat not mine. It belongs to Yourdrawingpineaple . Link of the account is at the comment. And I'll see you all next time, Bye.