~Chapter 8: field trip part1~

Monday morning

Shoji's POV:
Me and the class are at the field, waiting for our bus to get here. "Hey Shoji!" I turn a round to see Hagakure heading toward's me. "Hey there Hagakure, what's up?" I asked. "I was just wondering where are we heading, because I didn't really pay attention to Y/n's da- I mean... Mr.Aizawa.... man it's really hard to believe that he's Y/n's dad". She said. "Yeah, it really is" I said. "So do you know where we're going?" She asked as the crowd get bigger because Class1b is now here and I can hear Monoma screaming from a far.

"Yeah, we're heading to the demon slayer's Headquarters. Mr.Aizawa said that we're going to have training with the Hashira's or their assistent's and their successor". I said remembering what Mr. Aizawa said during class.

"Come on everyone, our bus is here" Iida said with the hand chop. Everyone went on the bus, I sat next to Tokoyami, looking at the view out of the window. "This is going to be a long trip so be quite and get some rest, your going to need it" Mr. Aizawa said looking back at the class which seem's like chaos.

Y/n's POV:
I am on patrol with Shinobu, Kanao and Giyu. We always have a plan on which way we go on patrol so we don't bump into each other. "Kanao you go north, Tomioka you go east, Y/n you go south, and I'll go west " Shinobu said looking at us. I'm going south which mean's I'm heading down. 'I can't wait to see my friends once they arrive here' I thought as I started to head South.

Tokoyami's POV:
We arrive at a village down a hill. "Come on get out of the bus, the hill is too steep for the bus to drive on, so we'll be walking there" Mr.Aizawa said looking at us, then leaving the bus. "Aww, man. We have to walk up a hill in this heat?" Kaminari asked lazily. "Apparently so" I said getting my stuff before heading out of the bus. Everyone else then went out of the bus "Oh and one more thing" Mr.Aizawa said looking at all of us. "What is it Aizawa sensei?" Momo asked. "Becareful getting there, prevent getting into the forrest, so stay on the road" he said seriously.

Time skip

We have been walking up the hill for quite a while now. As we were walking up the hill, we heard a sound coming from the forrest, there were several scream's coming out of the forrest. We all took a closer look at the forrest, and found several blood stains all over it. "W-what is going on in there?" Mineta asked nervously. "I don't know, but let's check it out, someone might be hurt" Kaminari said rushing through the forrest. "Wait Kaminari!" Iida said trying to stop him. "Come on, we better check it out, he's right. Someone might be hurt or even in danger in the there" Kirishima said following Kaminari. Me and the other's decided to follow and check it out.

Everyone then stoped in their track's and as they heard something from the bushes. "Did you guy's hear that?" Deku asked. "Yeah" "tch, it's probably just a rat or something" Bakugo said as he kept moving, but he then stoped when he saw something. "Huh? What is it Bakubro?" Kiri asked in comfusion. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!?!?!?" everyone else was then shocked after seeing what Bakugo saw. "W-what the"

 "W-what the"