~Chapter 3 : First Day~

Ava(a.k.a writer):
Hello, sorry if I kept you waiting. But here is chapter 3. Hope you enjoy it. And the song I out above is just a song mashup I like, if there's any request song's for next chapter's just tell me.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

Y/n POV:
I woke up and did my morning routine, 'I am SO excited for today' I thought to myself. I was waiting for my dad to get ready since he's the one taking me to class. I'm going to be in my dad's class, class 1A. After waiting for a few minutes my dad was finally done getting ready.

"You ready?" He ask's with a sleepy tone.
"Yep" "Alright then, let's go" he said while walking to the teacher's office to grab some things for class. Once we arrived in front of the class door, my da- I mean... Mr.Aizawa told me to wait here until he calls me in.

Aizawa's POV:
I sent in the class and as ussual everyone was being noisy.
"Everyone sit down, Aizawa sensei is here" Iida shouted. "Your the only one standing right now Iida" said Sero. "R-right" Iida said heading to his seat.

"Are you done?" I asked, no one replied... "Good, anyway we have a new student starting today, so behave" I said glaring at them.
"Right" they said..

No one's POV:
"OH MY GOD, I can't wait to meet the new student. I hope it's a girl" Mina said, "yeah, that would be awesome" Hagakure answered.

The class kept talking about the new student. Some think's it's going to be a girl and think's it's going to be a boy.

"Are you all done?" Aizawa said glaring at them.
"Y-yes sensei" they replied terified.
"Alright, you can come in now" he said in a low tone.

Y/n's POV:
"You can come in now" Mr.Aizawa said, as I then went into the class.
"Everyone, this is the new student" he said, as everyone was starting at me.
"Hello, I'm Y/n, but call me N/n". I said with a warm smile. "Y/n, you're sitting beside Mina". He said pointing toward's a pink skin and pink hair girl with yellow horns. "Alright" I said heading toward's the seat. "You all can just get to know her for now, after that we'll start". He said getting into his sleeping bag. "Well... I mine as well introduce myself" I said.

(Y/n's only sharing a part of what she know's, she doesn't like to brag much )

"My name is Y/n, and my quirk is Glyphs" I said with a smile on my face. "Hey there, I'm Mina Ashido, my quirk is acid." Mina said. "I'm Izuku Midoriya, but call me Deku, it's nice to meet you Y/n" he said shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you too Deku, but please.. call me N/n" I said.

The other's then introduce themself, though there's two people I recognize, it was Shoji and Tokoyami.
"Hey N/n, how does your quirk work?"  Deku asked with a book and pen on his hands,"Well.. I am able to create symbol glyphs, the rest is hard to explain" I explained.
After getting to know some of each other, Da- I mean... Mr.Aizawa woke up.

"Alright problem children going to be training, get into your PE uniform and meet me at the field". He said exiting the class.

Time skip to training

Shoji's POV:
'Mr.Aizawa said that we're going to have a new student, but didn't know it was her. I thought she said that she's just a visitor' I thought to myself. As I was waiting for the other's, my boyfriend, Tokoyami went up to me. "Hey, you okay?" He asked."Yeah, I'm fine, just that... I can't believe she's the new student" I said using my tentacle's. "So am I, I've just met her yesterday" he said looking toward's the field. "You met her before too?" I asked. "Yeah, I met her under a tree" he said." I bumped into her near the gates, but she said she's just a visitor". I said looking at my boyfriend. "She also said that to me, but maybe she changed her mine". "Hmm... Your right".

We then kept talking until Mr.Aizawa told everyone what training we're doing. "We're doing one on one battle today, first up is.. Iida and Todoroki". He said.

Y/n's POV:
"We're doing one on one battle today, first up is.. Iida and Todoroki". 'One on one battle's? This is going to be a piece of cake' I thought to myself. Everyone else was then called for they're battle, and it seem's like I'm battling last. "Alright lastly, Y/n and Bakugo" he said as everyone was shocked. "Wait, Mr.Aizawa are you sure?" "Yeah, she's new here and you want her to go against Bakugo?!?!" "Are you trying to expell her?!?!" The other's asking Mr.Aizawa concerned. "Will you all be quite?" He glares at them. "....." They all became quite. "Anyway let's start this" me and Bakugo went into the field. "IF YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO BEAT ME MOSQUITO, THEN YOUR DEAD!!!" Bakugo shouted at you, but you kept silent...
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued