~Chapter 17: Hawks~

OC by: CROW_Karasu

3rd Person's POV:
Y/n and Mayu had defeated the demon by luring it to sunlight. They then went back to help the others.

Tokoyami's POV:
I'm currently with Fat Gum, Tamaki, and Someone with black version of Hawks's wings name Sage. "Tokoyami, Sage, you two head down first, we'll catch up" Fat Gum said. "Alright" Sage said. Me and Sage went down and I saw some villains. "DARK SHADOW! RAGNAROK!" I shout as Dark Shadow appeared and attacked which knocked down a wall.

"Woah..." I heard Sage mumbled. "Great work Fumikage!" I heard Fat Gum said. "There's something powerful down there" Dark Shadow said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "There's some kind of monster down there" he said. "Monster?" Sage asked. "Don't worry about that, that thing won't move until it is given commands. Right now it's just resting" Fat Gum explained. "Your explanation is very detailed, how'd you know all that?" Sage asked to which I agreed. "Hawks had told me already, now hop in my stomach"  Fat Gum said. "Stomach?" Sage asked.

And before I knew it we were in Fat Gums stomach as if he's a Taxi. "Who knew I was still a Taxi, haha!" He exclaimed. I then saw blue fire which made me realize something. I got out of Fat Gum and flew there. "Tsukoyomi!" Fat Gum called, as he let the others down and ran to follow me. I didn't think much of it until I saw someone beside me. "Sage? What are you doing?" I asked them. "I could be asking the same to you!" They said as they flew beside me. "That blue fire'd house, I have a suspicion that Hawks is inside" I explained. "What?!" They said.

"Well then, let's get there and check before it gets too late" Sage said as we flew faster. As we got there, I saw Hawks with Dabi, burning him. "Hawks!!" I said as I rushed and went to him. "Why would you ever come here?..." Dabi asked. "I came here for my teacher!" I shouted a Dark Shadow came out of me. "Hawks you alright? Your Wings are burnt quite badly" I said as I looked at him. "I'm... I'll be fine.. "he said.

"Tch! Why you!!!" Sage shouted as they held one of their sharp feathers on each of their hand as swords and attacked Dabi. "How annoying could you get?..." Dabi said as he grab their leg and threw then to a wall. I attacked Dabi while I got the chance. Me and Sage attacked together, but he escaped. "Where did he go?!" I asked. "I don't know... Wait- Hawks!" Sage said as they immediately went up to Hawks.

"Hawks! You okay?!" Sage asked. "Y-yeah.. I'm fine" Hawks said with a weak smile. "Tch! I told you big bro, not to deal with someone with a fire quirk too often!!! Let alone, you were fighting against them!!" Sage scolded Hawks. 'wait... Big bro?' i thought to myself. "Sorry kid" Hawks said. "Wait, what do you mean big bro?" I asked them. "Hawks is my annoying big brother" Sage said which shocked me. "Well that explains why you two look alike..." I mumbled. "enough talking... Let's get back and get you Heald big bro.." Sage said as they picked Hawks up. We left to go get Hawks healed. 'I wonder how the others are doing?.. especially Shoji and Y/n...' I thought.

(Sorry for taking awhile to make this chapter.. I'm getting lack of motivation again... The app I use to watch BNHA is lagging so I had to improvise some of the parts. I'll be discontinuing this book, but before that.. I'll make a final chapter after this one. I hope you enjoy this book so far)