~Chapter 10: Field trip part3~

Timeskip

Y/n's POV
I'm on a mission right now. I wish I could have told my friends about it but, They were sleeping and I didn't want to intrude. Especially Shoji and Tokoyami, I have a crush on them, but they're already dating. I don't have a point' on having a crush on them, but maybe Mina's plan would work. I can't help it that they're really cute.

Timeskip again to encountering an uppermoon

"Huh!" I stopped at my track's as I heard screaming. I head over to where it was. "STOP RIGHT THERE!!" I said looking at the uppermoon. "Hheheh well if it isn't a young Y/n. Glad to see your here" he said looking at you. "Be QUITE (demon name)!!" I said, using a move on him. My katana is able to re-attach and has a wire that connect it with the other part of the Blade. I swing it and It seem's as if it's multiple Tiny Blade's swinging toward's him. But he dodge'd it incredible'ly fast and went toward's me.
.
.
.
Back at the butterfly estate

3rd person's POV
It's now 7 am and everyone is gathered to train again. But Shoji and Tokoyami want to talk to Mina about something before they start.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" She asked. "Well...." "Me and Tokoyami want to have a threesome..." Shoji stated. "Wait.. Really!?!?" She exclaimed happily "Yeah" "so who is it?" She asked. "Umm... It's Y/n and we were wondering if you could help us confess" Tokoyami and Shoji stated. "Of course I'll help.. and by the way, even Y/n has a crush on you two" Mina exclaimed but not to loud that the other's could hear.

~Flashback~

Mina's POV

"Hey Mina could I talk to you for a bit?" Y/n asked. "Of course, what is it?" I said letting her in my dorm. "Well... You know the fact I stoped dating few years ago?" "Yeah, I remember. What about it?" I asked in comfusion. "Well, I want to start again because I may have a crush on someone..." She stated embaressed. "EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!! REALLY!?!? WHO IS IT?" I exclaimed excitedly. "Umm.... It's Shoji and Tokoyami, I was wondering if you could help me confess" she stated nervously. "Hell yeah I would help" I stated then I told her that I'll plan it.

~End of Flashback~

"I-I" Shoji and Tokoyami stated before Aoi started. "Alright, let's start the training" Aoi said. "Huh? But isn't N/n going to train us too? Why isn't she here?" Deku asked. "She went on a mission just this morning. So she wont be able to be here right no-" Aoi was cut off by a something that the crow said. "Iguro Obanai, Shinobu Kocho. Go to (location) Y/n needs help immediately!" "What!?" All of Class1A shouted in shock.

"For those who are from class 1a, meet master Ubuyashiki at the main Headquarters, he'll be explaining what going on" another crow stated.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued