~Chapter 12-Confession~

A few days after you got back

Y//n's POV
I am at master Ubuyashiki's mansion/estate to have some talk. "So Y/n what did you want to talk about?" He asked. "As you might know I... Turned into a demon, but that's not the only case" I stated as he listened. "Master Ubuyashiki, I'd like to retire from being a Hashira" I stated looking down. "Hmm.... I see, but may I ask why?" He asked concernly. "After I was turned into a demon... I realized that my power is stronger but it's been held back. Not just that but I'm training on becoming a pro hero, so I hope you can understand" I said still looking down. "It's alright Y/n, I understand. It's your choice, your welcome to join again without final election's" he said with a nod as I look at him. "Thank you.. Master Ubuyashiki" I said bowing down. "Like I said when we first met, just call me Ayogato/Ayogato-sama" he said. "Right, thank you Ayogato-sama" I said with a smile.

I then left to check on the other's since their done with their training from the field trip. We're all leaving tomorrow so, I need to pack up too. As I was heading to the butterfly estate, I got a text from Shoji.

'Shoji'
'Y/n'

'hey Y/n'
'Oh, hey Shoji. What's up?'
'I was wondering if you could meet me and Tokoyami later at the roof of the butterfly estate at 7pm?'

It is 6 pm right now...

'sure I'll be there'
'alright, see you later'
'right, see you later'

I wonder....why Shoji and Tokoyami want to meet up at 7pm.

Timeskip 7pm

Tokoyami's POV

Me and Shoji are at the roof of the butterfly estate. We've been planning on confessing our feeling's to Y/n. We brought her (f/c) flower's. I'm so nervous right now. I'm practically thinking of other possible answer's like 'sorry, I'd only like to be friends' or 'no thank you, your not my type' and so many more. Shoji in the other hand seem's calm.

He then noticed and asked "Hey Tokoyami, are you ok?" I looked to the ground and said "Oh, um.. yes I'm ok" "your extremely nervous and scared that she would decline aren't you?" I then looked at him surprised that he found out. "Y-yes, what I'm surprised is that you don't" "I mean I 'am' nervous but we already know for a fact that she would say yes. Mina told us that she like'd us too.. so no need to be worried" he said holding my hand. "*Sigh* your right. I guess I shouldn't be too nervous"

I then saw Y/n walking toward's us. But I was a little surprise that she's not wearing her uniform. I thought she has night patrol.

"Hey Tokoyami, Hey Shoji" she said waving at us. "Hey Y/n, glad you could make it" Shoji said. "So.. what's going on?" She asked "um... Y/n there has been something me and Shoji want to ask you" I said looking at her in the eyes. God she's so pretty. "Well, we've been meaning to ask you" Shoji started. "Will you be our girlfriend?" Me and Shoji asked her at the same time while giving her the flower's. She then admired them and answered. "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend". She said hugging us as we hug back. "I love you Shoji and Tokoyami" she said with a smile. ""We love you too" me and Shoji said at the same time. Me and Y/n kissed then Shoji kissed Y/n (with the tentacle arm shaping a mouth) and I kissed Shoji after.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

I Will do scenario's after this one. Because the confession is finally done. I Will still do chapter's too.