Chapter 22

"Baby, come to me
Let me put my arms around you
This was meant to be
And I'm, oh so glad, I found you

Need you ev'ry day
Gotta have your love around me
Baby, always stay
'Cause I can't go back to livin' without you..."

James Ingram and Patti Austin – "Baby Come To Me"

Dear Disa,

Baby, I miss you so much. This officer's training ain't it. I know I called it boot camp, but Officer Training and Development is a lot to take in. Six weeks Disa. Six weeks without you by my side. I miss your cooking. I miss hearing your voice. I miss sleeping with you and waking up with your heart beating against my chest. I haven't been homesick like this since I was fourteen, when I moved to D.C. with Uncle Bakari. It sucks that they have cut down on our use of cell phones here. The military is on high alert with these Atlanteans fucking up military installations in Bahrain and Cyprus. You'd think these niggas would bother shit in the ocean like oil tankers.

Some good news, I'll be able to get some leave in time for carnival in Sao Paulo. We can see Marisol dance as drum queen again in person. I can't wait to take you to meet that side of my family in their hometown. I'll go for my cord and you can see me show out!

Baby, please don't send me any more naked pictures through the mail. You be having me locked up in the head jerking off too much. That last photo with your pussy all open made me nut in my pants. My dick was so hard. Just send nice cute pictures of you at the house. A nigga is tryna survive out here in Rhode Island. This military indoctrination course I'm taking is really messing with my head. These motherfuckers really try to justify their bullshit. I really have to sit on my hands and not go off in class. Naval Warfare is my favorite class. I will spend my last two weeks focusing on leadership training. Special Forces is within my grasp, but I'm keeping my options open. When this gig is up, hopefully, I'll get one of the SEAL Officer candidate slots. Only about 1 in 8 get accepted to train. I expect to get picked or I'm raising hell around here with these lames.

Black Boys Bloom Thorns First: Volume 3 (A Black Panther Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara