POV

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Friday, February 16thDorm<37:45pm

Dorm<3
7:45pm

"Joseline only funny because she not talking to me like that." I chuckle staring at my computer.

"You're literally about to sit here alone on a Friday night?" My roommate Loriel ask.

To be honest, Loriel is literally like my best friend. I mean we've known each other since August and almost do everything with each other. I tell her everything and she tell me everything.

"Yes, I don't want to go out tonight." I said still staring at my computer.

"Bitch and when do you ever go to parties with me?" Loriel chuckle.

Never. I don't do college parties or anything.

Only cause I promise my grandma I'll come home as 1 person-not two. Meaning I wouldn't get pregnant while I'm down here.

I'm from North Carolina, I love home but I loved even more getting out of it.

"I don't do college parties, I told you that."

"Girl, this party is off campus. Out west, that's why I want you to come down there with me." She said.

"Please come, it's gonna be fun I promise." She added.

I groaned. Well it is off campus and my cousin wouldn't be able to snitch to my granny that she seen me there.

"Ok, fine." I smile.

"Bitch you wanted to come anyways." She chuckle dropping her towel.

I giggle. "I'm about to take a shower."

Out West Block Party
10:36pm

"Bro why did you come if you're not gonna get out the car?" Loriel mug me as I bit into my slim Jim.

"Here." Loriel held a Patron bottle up to my face.

I scrunch my face up and shook my head no.

"Jaharia, you pissing me off forreal. Take the fucking shot." Loriel said tilting my head back.

She think she my mama or something.