2.2| push me

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Saturday, March 17th Home 5:44pm

Home
5:44pm

"Let me hold her." Trell said as he set in his wheel chair.

After the shooting Trell was shot six times, one in his jaw, three in his legs and two in his back. Only because he was shielding me and Riley.

"Wassup daddy baby." He said bouncing Riley up and down.

I sniff cleaning up our food, it's lowkey been stressing taking care of a new born baby and Trell.

"You good?" Trell ask and I nodded my head.
"You still having those dreams?"

"No." I lied. Every since I the shooting I've been having crazy dreams about Riley all grown up. It's wild right?

"Wassup family?" Mel said walking in with Zaire in his arms.

"Hey fat boy." I grab Zaire out his arms. Zaire smile laying his head on my chest. He so perfect.

Melly have been such a good help too.

"You look like shit bro." Mel laugh at Trell who chuckle and shook his head.

"Fuck you man." Trell said. "What's the word? Found the nigga who shot me?"

Mel looked at me.

"Say it Mel, damn. They shot in the house while my baby was laying next time him." I said.

"Naw, I haven't but the streets be talking. Ima found out soon." Mel said.

"That nigga can't be living for long man." Trell said.

"I know man.." Mel said.

I look down at Zaire who was fast asleep so I laid him in the crib he always sleeps in when he's over here.

"You good?" Mel ask me walking into the room with sleeping Riley.

"Yes, I am fine. I wish people stop asking me that. I'm happy I got everything I want, a family, dream job , new house, everything." I sighed in frustration.

"Jaharia, there's a difference between happy and being distracted from sadness. But shidd, what you say." He put his hand up in defense.

"I know, I know. I'm just trying to balance a lot." I said grabbing Riley and laying her down in her crib.

"Stop, stop looking at me like that." I said looking down.

"We just can't pretend what happened between us didn't happen, Jaharia." Mel said.

I roll my eyes and walk pass him to the living room where Trell was on the phone. He looked irritated but I couldn't really tell because his jaw was patched up.

"What's wrong? I ask as soon as he got off the phone.

"Nun." He said with an attitude.

I sat on the couch and felt high tension in the room. I don't know maybe it was just me.

"I'll be back." Trell said rolling to the room.

"Fuck is up with him?" Mel ask me and I shrug.

Trell have been having mixed emotions lately, it's sort of like he haves in bipolar disorder or something. He don't think anything is mentally wrong with him but in my opinion he had PTSD.

I heard a gun cock back and jumped.

"Trell, what the hell?!" I said looking as Trell stood in the doorway.

All a sudden this nigga can walk after I been washing his ass, under his balls and nasty ass feet this Nigga standing up.

"TRELL WHAT IS YOU DOING??" I yell seeing he had the gun pointed at Mel.

"He the pussy ass nigga that tried to kill us." Trell said. I scrunch my face.

"What?" I said looking at Mel. "No, No. Trell you got this all wrong."

"Naw I got everything fucking right." Trell said.

"Nigga you tripping forreal. U don't know if it's the medicine they giving you but yo ass going crazy." Mel said.

"I'm going crazy?" Trell said scrunching his face up pacing around the living room. I'm just shocked this nigga walking like he ain't get shot in the leg three times.

I don't know what the hell is going on right now but I know Mel, and I know he did not try to kill us.

"Trell, stop. Your being paranoid." I said shaking me head.

"Ay, Jaharia." Trell said tapping his gun on his forehead. "Tell me this, why the fuck you keep defending this nigga?"

I took a deep breath looking at Trell then Mel.

"That's Zaire daddy, Trell. I don't think he would do this. Mel is your bestfriend." I said.

Trell chuckle. "The bestfriend that tried to fuck you?"

Fuck

@CynnNaniCarter