1.23 | Promise

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Monday, June 30th House12pm

Monday, June 30th
House
12pm

"Bad dog." I said rubbing Braxton.

I chuckle at myself because I'm keep saying bad dog but praising him with treats, bad mom dog.

"What he do now?" Trell chuckle as I set the eggs and avocado toast I just made for us on my bed.

"He keep trying to bite my socks." I said.

Me and Trell been spending everyday together, it's like he's suffocating me sometimes but I love it. Maybe because I'm clingy too.

Despite everything that happened to me, I'm healing well. I'll always have what happened in the back of my head reminding me, that's why I'll never be fully heal but Trell and my therapist is helping alot even Braxton and Loriel.

Still Trell touches me I just want to be in his arms 24/7, it's like magic. I don't know, I still get butterflies around this man.

"I gotta tell you some.." He said putting his orange juice on my nightstand.

"What is it?"

"Nun, that I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said giving him a peck on the lips that got deeper and deeper.

"I-I'm not ready for that yet."

"I understand." He said. "Remember you threw up on my dick."

"That's not funny, my son right here while you talking like that." I said.

"Braxton get out, let mommy and daddy have a grown up conversation." Trell said making me laugh.

"Daddy gonna be sleeping on the couch tonight if he keep being up old shit." I said drinking my orange juice.

I jump hearing loud knocks on my front door.

Trell grab his gun and walk out my room with me and Braxton behind him.

Braxton follow me everywhere, swear I love him.

"Who is is?" Trell ask.

"Me, Promise."

I scrunch my face up.

"You let her crazy ass know where I stay?" I ask.

"Naw, I ain't tell her shit." He said opening the door.

"Can we talk?" She ask me.

"No."

"Please. We was like best friends and I wasn't telling Ayanna them in a bad way. I letting them know the trauma you've been through." Promise said.

"Exactly, my trauma- you wasn't supposed to tell anyone else my trauma." I shook my head.

"I don't want to be friends with you, Promise." I said. "I want to beat your ass because you said you was gonna kill my unborn god child."

"You got to understand where I'm coming from on that though, Jaharia. Me and Mel been together since I was a freshman now he got some random girl pregnant." Promise said.

"She's not even a random girl, she's my best friend room mate." She cried. "You weren't suppose to let that happen. We were suppose to be friends."

"First of all, I didn't know." I said. "I don't owe you shit, Promise. You aren't a real friend to me in the beginning, you help place a bet on me."

"Promise, just go home." Trell said.

"Spark, she gonna backdo you just like she did me." Promise said.

"Girl, leave before you get yo ass beat." I said.

"Come on, Jaharia." Trell said.

"Don't say shit to me, seriously." I said picking up Braxton and walking to my bedroom.

"Jaharia." Trell said walking into my room.

"I don't want to hear it." I said.

"I'm not asking you to forgive her or shit because what we did was bogus." He said.

"But Promise can't hold water for shit I don't even know why you told her some shit like that." He said.

"Yea, I know that now." I said.

"Yea one time my mama told me I can only play outside the house, I went down the street and Promise told on me." He said. "OG beat my ass and Promise ass because she kept telling."

I chuckle.

"I don't think I can ever forgive Promise. She broke the G code you know?"

"That's girl drama." He said.

"Y'all don't be having no boy drama?" I ask trying to get the tea.

He shook his head. "Us niggas don't give a fuck that much, never did no snake shit to each other."

"Need some friends like that." I said.

"You got Loriel." He said and smile. "That's like yo only friend, bae maybe you is the problem."

"I am not the problem."

~CynnNaniCarter

~CynnNaniCarter