1.10 | Misunderstood

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Tuesday, March 28th AMP HOUSING 9PM

Tuesday, March 28th
AMP HOUSING
9PM

I type on my Mac Book almost finishing my assignments for class.

It's been a week since we've been to Miami and I just love life right now.

My phone rang and my Granny name ran across the screen.

I answered on the first ring because I know that lady don't play that shit.

"So that's what you doing with the money I've been sending you?" Granny ask.

"Huh?" I ask honestly confused.

"Jaharia, I send you money every week for school not for you to take your fast ass to Miami without my permission." Granny said.

"Permission? Granny I'm nineteen years old - I don't think I need permission for anything." I said calmly. "And I do apologize but I only spent money on my tickets everything else was paid for."

"I do not care, Jaharia." She said. "Just find a a job or something because I'm not supporting you anymore."

"Okay Granny." I said deciding not to argue with her. I hanged up the phone, yea I know she gon spazz about that.

I had a job my freshman year of college but I quit just because having a job in college is hard. College it self is already stressful.

I refuse to work for somebody else.

I went to wholesale and try to find vendors because I always wanted to sell wigs or bundles.

I went to my Bank Of America app to check my balance and it read $2,309.

Well, a bitch a bout to invest in herself.

I brought the vendor that was $423.

I brought an customize vendor also which leaves me with $1,535.

I can get my box's from home deport then I'm gonna need more for shipping.

I can't wait till I'm wealthy and this money shit wouldn't even matter.

I watch Loriel walk out the bathroom looking weird.

"I brought a hair vendor." I smile. "I think I'm gonna call it Mae Extensions."