1.17 | only human

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Thursday, May 18th AMP HOUSINGS 1:29 AM

Thursday, May 18th
AMP HOUSINGS
1:29 AM

"Fuck, Trell." I moan lowly as Trell shook his head in my coochie. This man gives the best head ever!

It's like magic I swear, he even talks to me while he's down there. Isn't that amazing?

My stomach sunk in and knotted up.

"I'm about to cum." I moan.

"Let that shit out." He said, I was gonna do that anyways. I don't know how to hold on to it for long.

I breathe heavily and chuckle seeing him lift up with my juices all over his face.

"Where you going?" I ask him. He look down at his harden dick. I giggle. "No, come on."

"Come on what?" He mug.

"Let's do it." I shrug.

He shook his head.

"No?" I ask.

"I'm not gon be able to do the things I want to do to you in this little ass bed, Jaharia." He lick his lips.

"Alright, then let's do something else." I said.

"Like what?" He chuckle.

"I don't know. I just feel like it's your turn to be cater to." I said.

"You don't need to, Jaharia." He said making chuckle. He know he want me to.

"Let me suck it." I smile.

"Foe, what the fuck no, Jaharia." He laugh walking to the bathroom.

"You boring, let me try it." I said wrapping my cover around my body following him. "Teach me."

"I can't teach you how to suck dick cause ion know how to, the fuck." He said making me chuckle.

"But other girls have did it to you, just tell me what you like and don't like." I said.

He chuckle as he brush his teeth.

"Stop laughing at me, I'm serious." I frown.

"You not biting my dick off, Jaharia. I don't give a fuck what you want to learn, practice on a banana or some." He said walking back into the room lying down in my bed. Dick still standing up.

I climb into bed and sat infront of him. He stared at me as I smile.

I pull down his joggers and he helped me. I don't know why he be acting like he don't want me to do things when he do.

I stare at his dick thinking how am I gonna fit that entire thing in my mouth.

"See, you ain't even ready for all that." He chuckle. "Scared to put the dick in yo mouth, you just wanna play with it."

I smack my lips. He's underestimating me. I watch porn a lot.

I spit on the tip and started stroking it with both my hands before rolling my tongue over the tip.

I look at Trell biting his bottom lip.

Alright, god be with me. Am I going to hell?

I try to swallow him in my mouth and hide my teeth, I guess I was doing well because he was groaning.

"mm." I moan as it touch the lil thingy thing that swing at the back of my throat causing a gag reflex.

"Fuck, bae." He said pushing my head down putting his entire fucking dick in my throat.

"FUCK." He yell as I threw up all over him.

Oh my fucking god. I quickly ran to the bathroom and continue to throw up.

"I am so sorry." I cried.

"Jaharia." He stood infront of the door with throw up all over him. I feel so bad.

I shut the door, I don't want him to see me like this. Why the fuck would I do that? I just be doing shit.

"Bro open the fucking door and let me wash this shit off me foe." He said. I flush the toilet. Oh my fucking god.

I wash my face quickly and brush my teeth before opening the door for him.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Alright." He sighed walking passed me.

I walk towards my bed and took the sheets off. This shit is to embarrassing for me to handle. I just want to roll over and die.

I put my oversized T- shirt on and started to clean up.

"I'm finna go to the crib and wash up." He said and I didn't say anything back.

I'm just so embarrassed.

I wipe my tears that had fallen soon as he shut the door.

Fuck my life right now.

~CynnNaniCarter

~CynnNaniCarter