1.20 | Part You, Not Always Me

OTᖇᗴᒪᒪ ᗪᗴᒍO ᕼᗩY𝑺
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Thursday, June 2ndHouse ¥4:13pm

Thursday, June 2nd
House ¥
4:13pm

"I woke up cool ranch Doritos on a bitch, I'm tall bout cool cool." Woo said inhaling his smoke.

"Bro, what bitch you got?" August ask.

"Yo bitch." Woo said.

"Aye, Loriel just said Jaharia back." He said. I smack my lips, I don't wanna hear bout her ass right now.

Why shorty go ghost onna nigga for them near two weeks.

Now I gotta pop up and act like Kanye cause this bitch playing with me.

I understand her Granny died and shit, yea I feel for her that's my baby. I don't wanna see her hurt but damn she know how my head is - a text back would've did justice.

I got into my scat and drove to her housings.

I got out the car and jog to the side door I usually sneak in at. I jog up the stairs to Jaharia dorm.

I knock on the door a couple times and it swung open and Loriel had tears in her eyes.

"Fuck wrong with you?" I ask and she shook her head.

"Where Jaharia?" I ask.

"She- she um in the shower." Loriel said. Fuck wrong with her?

I walk to the bathroom opening the door and pull the shower curtain back.

Jaharia acted like I was trying to kill her jumping up and covering her self up with the shower curtain.

I mug. "You acting like it's nun I ain't seen before."

"Get the fuck out, Lontrell." She said. "Get out."

"Why you haven't been texting or calling me back?" I lean on the sink.

She ignored me and I smack my lips.

"Ight, ima be out here when you come out. I'm not playing with yo ass Jaharia." I said.

This starting to get me irritated.

"Why y'all acting weird?" I ask Loriel as she picked up unnecessary shit, like girl fuck is you picking up the rug off the floor for, leave that shit on the floor.