1.24 | Dub Me

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Friday, July 5th Car 9:12pm

Friday, July 5th
Car
9:12pm

"I'm like baby how you doing Ay."

"I'm trynna roll wit' you aye, aye."

"Bust a couple moves aye, aye."

"See how well you move aye, aye."

"I'll teach you how to jugg with me, aye." Me and Trell sang as he drove around. "I'll teach you how to jugg with me, aye."

"Boy you know nothing about this, okay." I said turning the radio down a little.

He chuckle looking back at the road.

"This was my shit, what you talking about." He said. Yea right, he want to be like me so bad. Everything I listen to he be like he heard it already.

We been listening to gang gang music the whole car ride I want to listen to Jhene aiko.

But ima shut up cause I don't want to poke the bear. You know he don't play bout his lil car or whatever.

"How you mad he choosing me." I smile going down my timeline. "I like what he do to me."

"She said she feel saver over here that's where the shooters be." Trell said.

I smack my lips. "You messed it up."

I watch as he pull up to Target and park his car in handicap. I don't know who this nigga think he is but they still gonna tow his shit.

I grab my Telfar bag and got out the car.

"People be blowing me when they say Taina innocent like she wasn't fucking in herb while he was in a public relationship with Ari." I mug scrolling on theshaderoom.

"Why you in they business?" Trell wrap his arms around me.

"Cause hoes trying to argue me down in the comments." I mug. (True story😭) "Them the type of bitches you got to watch out for."

I grab a cart as we walk in and go straight to the hygiene area.

"Why you on my ass like that?" I ask Trell as he kept rubbing my ass.

Nigga we're in Target not Walmart.

He chuckle and slapped it before getting back in his phone. Damn nigga get off my dick.