1.27 | No R&B

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
HOUSTON, TEXAS

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇIᗩ ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜHOUSTON, TEXAS

Friday, August 17
Airbnb
8:38 pm

"Girls that shit was good as hell." I said taking my shoes off.

"Bitch I'm mad I'm pregnant as shit cause we a most definitely be at the clubs lit as fuck right now." Loriel said walking to the kitchen with our left overs.

We been in Texas for a week and we have been enjoying ourselves. I've been taking my mind off Trell, I mean he said he didn't want me anymore and that cool I won't force it anymore but that hurt my feelings bad.

I feel like after I lost my innocence when I was younger I was so numb for all those years and Lontrell came in and made me feel emotions, emotions I never had before and it felt so good.

I know for certain I wasn't loved right as a child so now that I know I had real love and I let I slip away from me its fucking me up inside because am I gonna be able to find that again?

"Jaharia." Loriel said breaking me out my thoughts.

"Hm?" I ask.

"You don't hear your phone ringing?" She said. I grab my phone and it was Jailyn.

"Hello?" I said over again hearing heavy breathing.

"Jaharia." She whispered.

"Yea, Jailyn. What's wrong?" I ask confused because she was kind of panicky.

"I um - I - nevermind." She said before hanging up. I shook off the bad feeling.

"Let's get in the pool." I said taking off my shorts and t- shirt.

"I love how your titties just sit up perfectly." Loriel said taking her shirt and bra off.

"Don't be trynna freak me now." I said.

"Girl." Loriel chuckle getting into the pool.

"So last night when yo ass was sleep talking I was asking you a few questions." I told her stepping my feet into the water.

"Bitch I hate when you do that." She chuckle.

"Hoe, why you be sleep talking?" I laugh.

"I be stressed out, you be stressing me out." Loriel said.

"Ou bitch I remember the time I got jumped in high school." Loriel laugh. "I was like ain't no way I done pissed all y'all off like this be forreal."

"Bitch what you do to them?"

"Girllll."

"Do it like it's yo B dayyy." We said in sync.

"I'm so happy I'm having a boy like I can't stress this enough." Loriel chuckle.

"I gotta be a boy mom too, I wouldn't know what to do with a lil bitch like me." I chuckle.

"Bitch you should've told Spark 'I'm sorry for cheating on you.... I just miss ashtray.'" Loriel said.

"He would've knocked my ass out forreal for playing with him." I chuckle.

"Bitch you really cheated on that man." Loriel shook her head.

"I thought he was having a baby on me." I shrug.

"That's that Scorpio shit." Loriel shook her head.

"Bitch I was trying to protect my energy." I said.

"No you wasn't, you was trynna get yo lick back and do some evil ass shit." Loriel said.

"No suicidal shit but when me and Trell was arguing I kind of wanted to die so he can feel bad." I said.

"Like I said that Scorpio shit." Loriel said.

"Whatever." I said flapping my legs back and forth in the water.

Texas is fun, I wouldn't move down here but it's cool. Can't wait till Loriel drop that baby and we can come back out here.

"I'm finna sign Mel ass for military since his ass wanna be captain save the nigga." She said.

"Yea he definitely set me up." I said getting out the pool feeling a light head.

Ever got up so fast and start seeing stars and shit?

"Ewwwww, Jaharia." Loriel yell as I threw up on the ground. I try to hold it while I make it to the bathroom letting it all out in the toilet.

"Oh my gawd, you cool?" She ask putting my hair in a pony. "Wasn't no dick in yo mouth this time."

"Why do you want to play?" I flush the toilet and rinse my mouth before I started brushing it.

"Um because you throwing up and you haven't drunk today and a dick is obviously not in yo mouth therefore - "

"Therefore what?" I ask.

"Don't get mad or nothing but when I was throwing up with no explanation I was PREGNANT." She said making me scrunch my face up.

"I'm on birth control." I shrug.

Damn 🫣 do y'all think she's pregnant ?

~CynnNaniCarter