1.37 | Dropped

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Thursday, October 22ndThe Airbnb5:34pm

The Airbnb
5:34pm

"Ba-ba-baby this is something you should know, I don't ever chase no hoes." I sang into Lontrell ear as he stood in the kitchen cooking.

"I spotted you, you had that glow, watch me pull out all this dough. Take you where you want to go, flexing on your ex, I know."

"She ain't ever take you out, barely even left your house. How dare that bitch run her mouth when her pockets in a drought." I finish the Fetty Wap lyric to my way laughing at Lontrell who was getting agitated.

"I don't know why you so nervous. I already met your mom and she don't like me." I said.

"Ain't nobody nervous." He said making me chuckle. This nigga nervous.

"And how she don't like you if she don't even know you." He added.

"Um because when I was trying to beat Promise ass she literally said she don't like me." I said.

"She do like you." He said pecking my cheek. "She ain't for no choice."

"mmm whatever." I said. "I'm use to people not liking me , definitely family."

"Where yo cousin at anyways?" He chuckle.

"I don't know I'm not her parent I'm just providing her a place to stay until she can get back in the dorms." I shrug.

"I hope Asharrie don't have yo attitude." He said making me scrunch my face up.

"Who the fuck is Asharrie?" I ask while he look down at my stomach. "I'm not naming my fucking baby Asharrie."

"Her name is gonna be Makayla." I added and Trell smack his lips.

"Fuck no. Damaiya sound way better." He said. Damaiya is cute but I like Makayla. "My baby don't even look like no fucking Makayla."

"Boy you don't even know what she look like." I roll my eyes.

"She really had her legs wide the fuck opened." I chuckle. "I don't even have my legs open like that."

"Yes the fuck you do, don't do her." He mug me. He a whole lil mama.

"Anyways, where's Braxton?" I ask and he shrug. He really act like he don't give a fuck about Braxton but he be the main one cuddled up sleep next to him.

I walk up the stairs and found Braxton in Jailyn room sniffing something.

"Braxton get out this girl room." I said picking him up and walk back downstairs.

The door bell rang so I went to open the door. It was Promise, Trell mom and two other girls.

"Hey." His mama said walking straight into the house making me scrunch my face up.

I lock the door after them and made my way to the kitchen.

"Ma, you spoke to Jaharia?" Trell sighed loudly.

"Yeah." She said and Trell looked at me.

"Yeah she spoke to me." I said grabbing my phone off the table and walk to the living room.

I went to me and Loriel thread.

Shit, I forgot.

This would've been one of the moments I would've ran straight to her. Loriel was my ride or die.

"Do you know about Nolan?" His mama ask making me scrunch my face up.

"Ma." Trell warned.

"What? Nolan is family." She said making me chuckle. "I understand you think she's having your baby but we barely know this girl."

I lean on the counter and chuckle.

"I don't want to be apart of your family, Lady." I shrug.

Promise mug me. "And we don't want to be apart of yours."

"And your not." I said.

"Alright but Trell is our family at the end of the day, fuck." The red head girl said.

"Who the fuck you even is ? like?" I chuckle waving me hand around.

"Come on na y'all." Trell said pulling me towards him.

"Stop - don't even fucking touch me." I put my hands up.

"Who you talking to like that?" His mama said making me roll my eyes.

G these bitches pissing me off.

"Y'all can get out my house." I said. "Bye!"

"Jaharia." Trell said.

"They're disrespecting me in my own shit. Hell no. They can leave and I don't want my baby around nun of them." I said.

"That's my son baby, of course I'm gonna be around." His mom said.

"No you won't and I promise you that." I said. "On my sister grave bitch you a never hold my child."

Trell scrunch his face up at me.

"You just called my mama a bitch?" He ask. He looked mad as shit like he wanted to hit me so I step back.

"I know that's right son, get on her ass." His mama said.

"Everybody get the fuck out." Trell said throwing the pot and cutting the stove off.

"Trell." I said as he continue to throw things.

I watch as he grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

"I wanna fight you." The unknown girl said pointing her finger at me. "You called my mama a bitch right?"

"She pregnant, what the fuck." Promise mug.

"I don't give a fuck I'm bout to whoop this hoe." She said before swinging on me getting a good ass hit to my face.

I swung like a nigga but dinging my nails into her skin.

"UH UH TRELL DONT HIT HER." I heard before I fell back.

DAMN

~CynnNaniCarter

~CynnNaniCarter