1.33 | Tear It Down

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Sunday, October 25th The Hotel4:34pm

The Hotel
4:34pm

"I'm over him and he never seeing me and my child again." I said over the phone to Mel.

Ever since the incident me and Mel became like bestfriends. I mean I come to him like I'll come to Loriel.

"Damn, y'all gotta chill. Y'all got a whole baby." He said. "And ain't like he can help that shit."

"I don't give a fuck. I'm five months pregnant shouldn't nobody be able to even touch me." I shrug.

"He going through a lot of shit right now, Jaharia. Now he into it with his family over you and you won't even talk to him." Mel said said.

I roll my eyes. "Let made Zaire."

Mel turned the camera around and I smile.

"He got so big." I chuckle.

"Yea, he got my whole face." Mel said.

"Oh my god, he even got yo lil mug." I said.

"He got Loriel big ass ears though I give her that." Mel said.

"Braxton you so nosey." I chuckle at Braxton looking into my camera.

"Ima hit you up later Ight." Mel said.

"I'm about go with my friend, you want me to get your something while I'm out?" Jailyn ask.

I shook my head no.

We've been staying at an Hotel since the situation. I had to get the fuck up out of there I can't believe Trell let a mu'fucka get close enough to even put their hands on me.

I dipped my pickle into my sauce and ate it.

I fucking miss Loriel so much, she would've whooped them hoes.

My phone went off and it was Ayanna.

"What you doing?" Ayanna ask.

"Nothing."

"What's wrong with you?" She chuckle.

"I got into it with Trell family and now we into it." I shrug.

"Them hoes is miserable, all they ass even the momma." Ayanna said.

"Yes, his sister or whoever I still don't know who the bitch is - ran up on me and we fought." I said.

"WHAT?!"

"Yes and Trell punched her in her shit." I said.

"Period, don't play with my babymomma." Ayanna laugh. "Bitch just say the word and me and Infiniti a jump them hoes."

I chuckle and shook my head.

"No, I'm just over the situation and him." I said.

"Don't let that shit come in between y'all. His family full of big miserable jealous hoes." Ayanna said.

"I can tell." I said. "I just don't want my baby to be around that type of shit."

"I understand but he the daddy at the end of the day. You know he gonna wanna be there and you should let him."

"MMMM I GUESS. It's just I love him so much I just hate the things he do and the situations he put me in." I said.

"Set some boundaries that's all. Don't let him fully back in. If it isn't about the baby ain't shit to talk about." Ayanna said.

"I know that's right." I said. "I'm weak in the knees though, if he pull out his dick right now I'll hop on it without hesitation."

"You get on my nerves." She laugh. "That's yo man, you love him. I'm not judging."

I smile thinking about me and Trell. Our good moments definitely outweighs the bad.

"You want to come to August house with us?" She ask.

"Trell gonna be there? I don't want to see him yet."

"Probably." She said. "But when I called he wasn't there so."

"Alright. I'll be there in like a hour."

6:55pm

I walk into August house hearing them talk amongst each other.

"Can we talk?" Trell said behind me. What the fuck.

"Ain't nothing to talk about." I said walking to the kitchen.

"You telling Mel you not gonna let me see my daughter and shit." He said making me sigh heavily.

I'm not telling Mel shit else.

"If you loved your daughter you wouldn't mind leaving her mother alone. With all the stress you been causing." I said grabbing an water bottle.

He smack his lips. "I do love my daughter but all that talk bout keeping her away from me is dead."

"No it's not. You're toxic and if I don't want my daughter to be around that than she's not gonna be around that. Period." I said.

"What you acting like that for Jaharia?" He ask. "I handle the fucking situation."

"She still put her fucking hands on me, Lontrell." I scrunch my face up.

"And I handle that. If I knew they was on that type of timing on daddy they ass wouldn't even been able to step into the house." He said.

"Yea whatever, Lontrell. You full of shit." I said.

"Ight Jaharia. On my daddy I'm tired of yo ass acting like this when I'm trying to do everything right by you. Now you talking about keeping my child away from me and shit."

"Everything right?" I chuckle. "Alright, Lontrell. You got it. Like I said though -"

"I don't give a fuck what you said you not keeping my daughter away from me so stop saying that goofy ass shit."

"Who you talking to?" I ask. "Now you definitely not seeing her."

"On my daddy, Jaharia you saying this now - "

"Fuck yo daddy."

~CynnNaniCarter

~CynnNaniCarter