1.36 | Pop Shit

NOT EDITED

OTᖇᗴᒪᒪ ᗪᗴᒍO ᕼᗩY𝑺
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

ᒪOᑎTᖇᗴᒪᒪ ᗪᗴᒍOᑎ ᕼᗩYᗴ𝑺ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

February 22nd,
New Crib
10pm

"What's wrong with you?" Alexus ask sitting on my lap as I played the game.

"Shit, you good?" I rub her thighs.

Alexus was a bad bitch I went to high school with, her ass untouchable and I like that shit. Her vibes real and sexy too. She one of them school girls and she on her grown woman shit right now.

I finally got her and bout to have her ass stuck.

Alexus turned around and peck my lips a couple times before crawling into the bed.

"You be acting like something wrong." She said.

"Naw, I don't you must want something to be wrong with me." I said continuing to play COD.

My phone rang and I look at the caller ID.

Mel

I sighed heavily. I don't fuck with dude ass if he fucking with my babymomma on some weird shit.

Promise did say Jaharia was gon backdo me one day but damn fucking my homie while you carrying my child is crazyyyy.

Hoes gon be hoes.

I look down as my phone rang again.

Ayanna

I answered.

"Yo."

"Why the hell you not picking up your phone, Mel been calling you." She said.

I smack my lips.

"Mane, I don't fuck with that nigga."

"Why not?"

"He fucking my babymomma. You goofy as hell if y'all think-"

"Boy he is not fucking Jaharia." Ayanna chuckle.

"He bitch said he was though."

"Spark. Mel and Jaharia basically raising Zarie together, they're gonna be around each other but Jaharia don't want Mel. That was her best friend babydaddy."

"Man whatever."

"Be happy I take some sense into your ass. Fix yo attitude before you get to the hospital too." Ayanna Said.

I scrunch my face up.

"Hospital for what?" I ask.

"Jaharia is in the hospital, I think she's about to have the baby." Ayanna said.