1.21 | I Get Around

(This Chapter Was Not a edited, sorry for mistakes... not really but like and comment hoes.)

OTᖇᗴᒪᒪ ᗪᗴᒍO ᕼᗩY𝑺
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Friday, June 23rd The Crib 5:34pm

Friday, June 23rd
The Crib
5:34pm

"Yo gang I got action." Woo said.

"Wea at?" I ask with a low chuckle. He turn the camera around to Ayanna beating August ass.

"I know that's right." Woo geek.

"Nolan here." Promise walked into my room making me scrunch my face up.

"Fuck she here for?"

"Nigga cause you been sad and I know Nolan makes you happy." She chuckle and I sighed heavily.

"Hold on gang." I hang up the phone.

Here Promise go starting shit, never in her own business gotta be in everybody else's.

"Wassup." I lick my lips walking towards Nolan.

"Hey." She gave me a small smile.

"Wassup witchu?" I ask leaning in the doorway.

I never cut Nolan out my life, that's my slime. It's just like that with us we stop fucking with each other and come back to each other later on.

We be hunching forreal forreal, lol.

I like a lil experience pussy, ion know. I miss her a lil bit. My slime ball.

"Promise told me about your little girlfriend." She chuckle.

"We ain't together nomore but yea." I shrug.

"You sad bout her and shit." Nolan chuckle but looked hurt. "You love her?"

"I mean yea."

"You love her more than you love me." She said. "And I can see it."

"Nolan." I sighed cause I don't feel like arguing with a bitch right now.

"Spark, I'm not here to act out. I just wanted to see it for myself." She said. "You barely know her but you love her more than me"

"Nolan, you know I fuck with you heavy. You my first everything ima forever have love for you." I said.

"I'm not trynna be bitter or nothing, Spark. I can see how she balances you out but I just don't want to be an second option." Nolan said.

"I didn't call you over here." I mug.

How the fuck you a second option? I didn't even call you?

"I'm pregnant, that's why I came over here." Nolan said.