1.11 | Paraniod

OTᖇᗴᒪᒪ ᗪᗴᒍO ᕼᗩY𝑺
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Thursday, April 7th Home ¥8:33 pm

Thursday, April 7th
Home ¥
8:33 pm

"Shut up hoe." I said to Nolan as she stood in front of my mirror doing her hair.

"Bitch you shut up." She said. "I'll slap the fuck outta you."

"Bitch you won't do shit." I said texting Jaharia back.

Nolan was my ex bitch but we still fuck around a lil bit. I fucked with her hard to the point I thought I loved her but you can't wife no thot.

The reason I fuck with her hard because she only got two bodies. I don't want no ran through ass bitch.

Jaharia ❤️

Read 8:45pm

Read 8:45pm

That blond a get her ate up forreal.

I like Jaharia, I'm just not ready to settle down. Promise be telling me shit bout her and that's why I got a soft spot for shorty. Shouldn't no girl have to go through that shit, definitely as a shorty.

"Whoever you texting I bet I scare that bitch away." Nolan said making me smack my lips.

"She gon beat yo ass." I chuckle.

"I'll shoot that bitch and you." She said walking towards me.

"Why you so violent, be a fucking lady." I said.

"Shut yo crackhead ass up." She said. I smack my lips.

"Perc dick had you going crazy though, crying and shit." I said.

"Shut the fuck up." Nolan said.

I got up walking out of my room hearing loud ass people.

"Finna start lying like India." Ayanna said.

"India got 2 bodies at 30? I don't even want my bitch nomore." August said.

"India told durk she got 2 bodies and he believed it? Chicago hoes up 1,000 points." Infiniti said.