Chapter two

Ruby P.O.V

When Robert went to sleep, I felt a little nervous. I wasn't nervous about him sleeping or me holding him, but me holding him sleeping with a pacifier in his mouth and one of his bullies sees him. Now I might have scared them to oblivion with one of his bullies falling to the ground with one single slap, but I still hoped that they would not see him as I would walk to my apartment. I may have him take a job for the benefit for living with me. Now he might be scared about taking a job and believe me I would be scared as well. I didn't want to dwell on this because one of his bullies might show up. I got up and started my walk to my apartment.

I have seen this poor man being bullied for quite a while now, but I wanted a time to strike. Luckily, I got him and I was a little surprised that he was a little. Don't get me wrong I have heard about that lifestyle and I do live like that, but I want a certain time to say that I am a mommy or a little.

I am still walking in the alleyway and so far I haven't seen anyone. Maybe I did scare off those bullies. Look I might be 5'2, but you don't want to fight me as I can basically overpower you. When I get out of the alleyway and to the streets, there is absolutely no one here. Maybe most of the people are asleep and that is why nobody is here. I got to my apartment building, but I can't open the door while holding Robert and I don't want him to wake up as he will be scared as we are still outside and out of the open. I gently put him on the ground and open the door to the ground floor. I pick up Robert again and walk inside as the door closes itself. Now if I am seen here people wouldn't be weird looking at me because they know me and they know I live this lifestyle. I get on the elevator and press the number 3 as that was the number of my floor.

We got to the floor 3 and the door opens with no one there. I rush to my apartment door and get the keys out of my left pocket and put Robert on my hip as I open the door. I walk inside and close the door quietly and walk over to my couch and sit down with Robert in my arms just to rest.

When I started resting, I thought about that job idea. I want Robert to do at least something when I work at my job. Maybe I can find a job for him that works for both of us and doesn't have one of his bullies. If he says yes to that, he will be happy.

When I stopped resting, I got up and went to the guest bedroom opened the room and walked over to the bed. I put Robert in the bed and tucked him in. After that I kiss his head and whisper "Sweet dreams little one."

I walk out of the bedroom and quietly close the door. I then walked to the kitchen to have a drink of water. I usually just drink water most of the time because I never got addicted to alcohol, soda would always keep me awake when I didn't want to be and I don't really have the money for juice or milk, so I always sticked with water in my life. Sometimes I do drink soda when I forget that it keeps me awake and get milk or juice if I have the money for it. I poured the water into a cup and walked into the living room.

When I finished my cup of water, I felt tired. I looked at the time and it read 10:47. I moaned to myself "I need to go to bed. Robert is going to have questions in the morning," as I get up to walk to the kitchen. I put my cup in the dishwasher and walk to my bedroom. I open the door to my bedroom and turn the lights on. I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas and go to my bed and got myself tucked in. I then slowly went to sleep.

Robert P.O.V

I wake up to no sound like absolutely no sound. I was shocked, but the events of last night came back into my memory. I remembered that I had sucked on a pacifier to sleep and agreed to go to Ruby's place. I was also on an actual bed with a pillow and blankets. The last time I actually slept in a bed was the night I ran away from my last foster parents. The pacifier was still in my mouth so I took it out and got out of bed.

When I walked up to the door I saw that there was a note. It read "Their are clothes on the dresser for you today. I would like you to wear them today. Love Ruby," I looked over to the dresser and saw the clothes. I began to worry about how they wouldn't fit, but when I got dressed, it was good on me, no great even. I picked up the pacifier and walked out of the bedroom to walk to the living room.

When I walked to the living room, I saw that Ruby was sitting on the couch and when we made eye contact, she smiled. "Hey Robert, did you have a nice sleep?" she said smiling happily. I chuckled "Yeah I did, though waking up in a bed scared me for a second." "Oh I'm sorry, should I have been there?" She cooed. "No, it's fine the memories of last night came back at the right time and I am good now," I reassured. "So do you have any questions you have for me?" She questioned. "Yes, I do and before we get to the questions, here is your paci." I handed her the pacifier and she turned it down. "No, when you were little you seemed like you needed the paci and I gave it to you and you got the comfort you needed." I was shocked that she gave me something that I think was hers. "Thank you. I was needing a paci in little space, but can you wash it please?" I answered back. She took the paci from my hand while nodding her head. I thought about the questions that I was going to ask and I had a few. She walked back and sat down on the couch. "So give me your questions. You can take it as slow as you need," she offered. I began to worry a lot about this, but I went for the short and simple first.

"Are you okay if I am in little space while I am here?" I adjured. "Sure, you already showed that you are a little and I am perfectly fine with that," she revealed. "Will you help my little space grow because I think I have anxiety and that is the only thing that can help me beat my anxiety, at least I think that is the only thing," I queried. "Yes, if you want to be more like a little then I will help you. It's your life and you do what you want to be. If you want to beat anxiety by being a 24/7 little then do it," she confessed. "Are you a caregiver, like a mommy?" I begged. "I want to answer that later as I don't want to tell my secret yet." She concluded. "If I am in little space and want to be fed by you, will you do it?" I implored. "Yeah, I can do that if you want me too, because I have bottles in the kitchen cabinets and I can pour something into one of them and I can feed you," she granted. "I want to take a job, but I am afraid that I will not be good enough to make a job because I haven't been in school since I was thirteen and if I did get a job, it will stress me out a lot," as I break down crying. She takes me in and coos "It's ok shh everything is going to be okay," I became more calm and she proclaimed "I didn't know that you would stress out very easily if you had a job, so for now I will let you do the chores instead of doing a job that will make you feel very stressed out and I wouldn't want that to happen to you at all," she remarked. I felt so small, I wanted to be fed by Ruby, so I professed "Tank ou or nserin  ost of my uesions or now an can ou pwease ive me a baba?" "You're welcome, baby and yes I can give you a bottle," as she cooed.

She got up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen with me in her arms. She put me on her hip and got a bottle out of the cabinet. She then put me on a chair and got a milk carton out of the fridge. She filled up the bottle with the milk, put the bottle in the microwave, set the time to warm it up, and the milk carton back in the fridge. She then picked me up from the chair and put me on her hip. The microwave beeped and she got the bottle out of the microwave and walked out of the kitchen.

She then put the bottle on a coster, I believe. She put me on the couch and sat on the couch next to me. I then went into her arm as she had the bottle in the other hand. She rubbed the bottle on my lips and I took the nipple. I then sucked on the nipple as the warm milk went into my mouth. She then smiled and patted my bum for taking the bottle. For me in this moment I feel like she is a mommy, but something is telling me that she isn't and is a little looking for her own caregiver.