Chapter five

Robert P.O.V

I woke up out of little space on a strange bed that I didn't recognize. I got out immediately and getting the pacifier out of my mouth, worrying that I was kidnapped. Then I remembered the events of yesterday and I figured that Ruby took me to sleep with her. I then grabbed my stuffed animal dog, well I guess I call it Jack as well. I can't believe that in little space that I named a stuffed animal. I then walked out of the bedroom to walk to the bathroom to do my business.

After I went to the bathroom, I went to the kitchen to eat. When I got there, I saw that Ruby was eating and was dressed for the day. "Hey Ruby, did you make me some breakfast?", as I heard my stomach growl. "Yes I did, it's right there," as she pointed to the food next to her. "Thanks, I will eat right away," as I smiled and sat down to eat my food and put the pacifier and Jack on the table. "So I will be going to work for the next five days, so I have your chores list out in the living room for you to do. We have already talked about this and I think you are capable of doing them and I have instructions for you to follow them if you don't know," as she rubs my arm. "Okay, I will look over them and do them to my best ability," as I take a bite out of my food. "That is good and I need to get going for work so I will see you later," as she kisses my forehead and puts her dishes in the sink. "Bye Robert, see you in the afternoon," as she walked out of the kitchen. "Bye Ruby!", as I wave goodbye as she did as well.

I then finished my breakfast, put the dishes in the sink, walked to I guess my bedroom now, and saw my clothes for the day on the dresser. I then got dressed and walked to the living room to see what my chores were for the day. I picked up the paper that was my chores for the day.

1. Wash, dry and put away the dishes that are in the sink

2. Make the bed that is in your bedroom. There are extra bedsheets in the laundry room.

3. Do the laundry that are in the baskets in the laundry room. I have labeled the washer and dryer for you.

4. Do dusting around the apartment. You don't have to dust the entire apartment. Have a nice day! Love Ruby.

I then looked at the instructions sheet and knew how to do the chores for the day. I got up to explore the apartment because I wanted to see where everything is. I found the laundry room and decided to do the laundry because I was already there. I opened the door to the washer and slowly put the dark clothes in. Though I found a onesie that would be worn by adults, but looked babyish. I still put it in the washer but then I started to wonder, is Ruby actually a little? I finished putting the darks in, got the laundry detergent in as well, closed the door and started the washer.

I walked out of the laundry room with the new bed sheets and started to wonder again about Ruby possibly being a little. If she is a little, then how did she take care of me when I was in little space? Maybe she is a switch and that is why she took care of me like a mommy. I opened the door to my bedroom and got my bed completely ready. I then went to the bathroom to do my business. I walked out of the bathroom being done and walked back to the laundry room. I saw that the washer was done already and put the clothes in the dryer and put the lights and the detergent in the washer.

I also saw another onesie in the lights. Okay, if I see another thing that is related to little space anytime I live here, I will talk about this with Ruby because I want to know now. I waited for the washer and dryer were done and I thought about Ruby being a little all of that time.

When the washer and dryer were done, I put the lights in the dryer, took the darks out and put the darks in the basket that I found them in. I walked out of the laundry room because I needed comfort for all of this stuff Ruby could be doing. I grabbed Jack off the table and hugged the stuffed animal closely. All I wanted was to slip into little space right now and have my possible anxiety go away. I walked back to the laundry room with Jack in my arms closely. I saw that the lights were done and got them out and put them in the basket that I found them in.

I walked out of the laundry room with a duster and Jack to the kitchen where I will have lunch. I put the duster and Jack on the table and got lunch from the fridge which Ruby has already made. Then the thought of her being a mommy was brought back into my mind. Would a little make a lunch for another person? I put the container that has my lunch in the microwave to warm it up. I did think about having a cup of milk because there was two milk cartons in the fridge, but I thought against it because I wanted it a bottle. I got my food out of the microwave and sat on the table to eat lunch.

Once I finished lunch I put the container in the sink and started to dust around the apartment. I then finished dusting around the apartment in places that I could do. I put the duster in the trash because it was disposable and couldn't be used anymore. I then went on a search in the cabinets to find a bottle. I opened a cabinet door to see what was in there and I was shocked. There were multiple bottles and sippy cups in that one cabinet. Okay this is the day that Ruby is going to reveal her secret. Her secret could have been revealed later in our relationship that we have if she hid her stuff better, if you even call it a relationship.

I grabbed a bottle and closed the door of the cabinet. I then got both milk cartons because I felt one of the milk cartons was almost empty. I opened the top of the bottle and opened the milk carton that was open and poured it into the bottle. The milk carton was actually enough for a full bottle and I put both milk cartons away and put the bottle's top back on and put it in the microwave to warm it up.

The microwave beeped and I got the bottle out of the microwave. I walked to the living room with the bottle in one hand and the other having Jack. I sat down on the couch putting Jack on my lap while putting the nipple of the bottle in my mouth. I slowly sucked away to enjoy the warm milk. Only if it was breastmilk than I would be enjoying it way more. I finished the milk from the bottle and got it out of my mouth. I put Jack on the table in the living room and walked into the kitchen to wash and put away the dishes.

Once I put away the dishes, I walked back into the living room. I sat on the couch thinking about Ruby being a little. It must have been a long time because I heard someone unlocking the door. I stood up hoping for no robbers. I saw Ruby was opening the door with a big smile on her face. "Hi Robert, I had one of the greatest days at work today!", as she chuckled.

"Ruby, we need to talk."