Chapter fifteen

Abigail P.O.V

Once Robert fell asleep, all of the littles were being picked up by their caregivers and Mitch came up to my ear and whispered "We want the littles to sleep in the bedrooms while all of us caregivers talk things over for the next few days." All I could give is a simple nod because I didn't want to wake up all of the littles by accident.

I slowly stood up and slowly made my way to the bedrooms. Once I made it to the bedrooms, Ashley was already there and trying to keep Mia asleep. Then Luna, Madison, and Dominic came into the hallway where Ashley and I are. Once we checked all of the bedrooms we concluded that Mia should sleep on the twin bed in the first guest bedroom, Robert and Ruby sleep in the main bedroom, and Belle and Lyla sleep in the second guest bedroom. We then slowly closed the doors and quietly walked back to the living room.

I sat down next to Mitch, my lovely husband on the couch while Luna sat down on the other side of him. Madison and Dominic sat down on chairs on the right side of Luna while Ashley stood by me on the left side. "So, how are we going to move all of our little's stuff to our houses and how are we going to help you two move into the houses that you like, that is if you want to?", as I pondered all of us in the room. "Well currently, Dominic and I live in a motel, but in separate towns. I don't know about Dominic,  but I have all of my stuff from the motel that I own, all of Lyla's stuff that she owns is packed up in my car, and Mia told me, that she doesn't have any stuff," as Ashley stated. "Well, we can get Lyla's stuff and get into my car," as Madison proposed. "Well I do have all of my stuff and Belle's stuff all packed up in my car, so we just have to go house hunting," as Dominic then smiled. "Well then, I think the only thing that we need to do is ask our littles what things are there's and not there's and we need to buy stuff for our littles. Does anyone know where a store is for the littles?", as Mitch questioned us.

We thought for a while, but with no results. Eventually, all of us gave up and replied no. Luna then got out her phone and opened up the maps on it and told us "I'm going to look up what we are looking for on the maps." Everyone else in the room either nodded, said alright, or OK. We waited for Luna to say anything. Then Luna spoke, "I just found a mall for us and it's not too far away." Everyone was surprised because we didn't expect something big like that near us. "Are you really sure about this?", as I raised an eyebrow after interrogating Luna. "Yes, I'm sure because the mall is in the middle of nowhere, I checked what was inside the mall and there is a multitude of stores that are for us people that are into this. There is also a big playground for the littles," as Luna confirmed my request and showed her phone to us that she wasn't kidding.
"Well since we now know of a place where we can stock up on stuff for our littles, all we have to do is to ask Ruby what stuff is hers and we can start moving our littles into our houses," as Mitch explained the plan to us. After he told us the plan, we could hear a bunch of crying from the bedrooms and all of us went there as soon as possible.

Ruby P.O.V

To know that I'm a light sleeper Is an easy task. I could barely hear crying from Robert as well as outside of the room and I was immediately awake. I turned my head to look for Robert and saw him sleeping and slightly crying right by me. Right after that, he woke up and started crying loudly. Slowly after that, all I could hear was crying from outside of the room and inside from Robert. Finally, our caregivers came into the room and Luna came to my side of the bed while Mitch and Abigail came to Robert’s side. I don't know who undid the covers, but I know that Luna undid the covers on my side. Luna then noticed that I was awake, but wasn't crying. She then went over to my left side of my face and whispered "Are you not little?" After her head moved back, I shook my head, yes to clarify her question. She got out of my way so I could get out of bed, I got out of bed, and stood up beside the bed. I then saw Robert in Abigail's arms with Mitch and Abigail trying to calm him down. I was then directed by Luna to the living room to keep the caregivers to their crying littles. Luna then sat down on one of the chairs. She then made a cuddling form to signal that she wants me to cuddle with her. I nodded and cuddled with her.

"Princess, can you ask a question when all of the caregivers are out here in the living room?", as Luna asked me. "I can do that, but can I slip into little space after?", as I pleaded. "Well kitten, I want you to be in little space because I want the baby girl in you to come out. I just can't help, but love you. Also let me check your diaper," as Luna pulled down my pants. "No, I want to stay big so I can answer the question," as I told Luna. Luna then checked my diaper and told me "Ok baby girl, but are you sure you don't want to because your diaper is wet and I don't want to change you unless you're little. Also it stay on for a little bit. Do you have to go princess?" I then spoke out "Yes, I am sure that I want to stay big because I  feel like I can't reply to questions while in little space." With that question being answered I felt that I was already slipping into little space because answering questions with my voice to someone older than me can get me into little space. "Aww kitten, you sound like you're already slipping and don't worry, I'll not be the one asking you the question so, I'll be here for you princess. Also do you want to go because you sound like you're little?"as Luna comforted me. I shook my head no because I wasn't in little space because I the response Luna gave me got me out of little space. I then rested in Luna’s arms and cuddling with her.

Then all of the caregivers came into the living room, holding their littles. Everyone sat down except for Ashley. Abigail and Mitch were calming down Robert, Ashley was calming down Mia, Madison was calming down Lyla which her crying was basically stopped, and Dominic was calming down Belle which her cries were still going, but quietly. Not long after, every little was calmed down, except for Belle, which I found strange. "Well I know what happened with the littles crying after they woke up. Belle had a nightmare and she woke up crying. I feel sad for her because her little space age is 5-7," which then had a bunch of gasps out of us. I would never think Belle would have done that, maybe Robert. I then looked at Robert and he was sucking on his paci happily in Abigail's arms.

"Well Ruby, we have a question for you, what stuff do you own in this apartment?", as Madison asked calmly. "Well, I own every thing in this apartment, except for the stuff in the boxes because those are Robert’s. Why though? I'm just asking," as I questioned. "Well we want all of the littles to move in with their caregivers as soon as possible. It's just going to be hard to take all of this furniture out of the apartment," as Madison replied. "Oh, I get that."