Chapter six

Robert P.O.V

"Ruby, we need to talk," as I sneered at her. I wasn't angry or mad at her, but I was definitely perturbed. Her face turned very worried as she probably thought I found out a secret or two, but my muscles began to tense up on not knowing what is going to happen. "Why do we need to do this?", as she looked at me. "You have a secret you haven't told me yet," as I looked into her eyes. "I told you I would tell you that later," as she mocked me. "Look I found more things that are used in little space or having a child, so I want to know," when I told her that, she tensed up and began to shiver. "Can we sit on the couch, please?", while giving me the cutest face I have ever seen. "Of course Ruby, we can go on the couch," as I gave her a smile to single her that everything is fine.

"What did you find that is used in little space?", as she looked like she will cry at any moment of any wrong move and I began to worry big time. "Alright lets start at the beginning, you had an adult pacifier, a stuffed animal, and a blanket that you gave me in little space. Then I found not one, but two onesies and I also found multiple bottles and sippy cups, so I want to know if you are a mommy or a little," as she started to wept. I stroked her hair and caressed her arm while my concentration began to impair. "Are you going to be angry at me if I tell the wrong answer?", as she gave me puppy eyes. "I will never be angry at you. You saved me from my bullies and took care of me when I was in little space. You helped me get my life back on track in just three days. Finally, you have been so kind to me that I would live my entire life with you," as I assured her.

"I am a little," then crying with her hands on her face.

I picked her up having her in my arms while I had her cry on my shoulder as I began to worry more than I have ever been. "Shh, it's okay no need to cry," as I bounced her to calm her down. "Wan paci, WAN PACI!", as she wailed. I placed her on my hip, walking to the kitchen while trying to calm her down. I got the pacifier that I use in little space and gave it to her. She gladly accepted it and it calmed her down and I waved a sigh of relief. I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch with Ruby in my arms cuddling with me.

I didn't realize that she fell asleep in my arms. I put her on the couch while I ran to get the blanket. I got the blanket that I use and laid it on her. I then kissed her forehead. Then my worries went away because she was having a nap. I then went to the kitchen to think on what to make for supper. I began to worry again, but not as bad as when Ruby was in little space. It must have been a while because I heard footsteps coming from the living room.

"Robert, I am very sorry for having that incident-," as I interrupted her. "You don't have to be sorry. You were just showing your little space and that is okay," as I caressed her cheek and smiled at her. "Thank you, but why are you in the kitchen?", as she put her hand on my shoulder. "I was about to make supper for us. I didn't know if you were going to wake up in or out of little space so I was just preparing if you were in little space when you woke up," as I put my hand on her hand that is on her shoulder. "That is okay, but when I am big let me cook, as I got a perfect meal for us," as she smiled and kissed my cheek. I slightly blushed at that, in which she chuckled and my worries went away as supper was in her hands. I sat down on a chair and waited for the meal.

"Almost done, just wait a little longer," as she looked back at me sitting at the table. "Take as much time as you need. There is no rush," as I smiled back. I looked at her cooking the food and it smelled really good. I wonder how she got that good. She put the plate in front of me and the plate had so much color. I took a bite and and it tasted so good. "Ruby, this is so good! How did you get this good?", as I looked back at her bringing two cups of water. "My mother and father were great chefs and owned a five star restaurant," as she sat down. "Oh okay that makes sense," while I took a sip of my cup.

"So, as we now know we are two littles without a caregiver. Will you join me in a search for our caregiver?", as she knew I was looking for a caregiver. "Yes, I was about to ask you the same question," while I smiled at her. "That is great news because I heard today that in a few days, that a club in this town will have a place that littles and caregivers can go to meet each other. There are actually no tickets for this event. So do you want to join me?", as she just took a bite from her food. "Of course I will join you. To have a chance to meet our possible caregiver for our little side is all I want in my life," as I just finished my food. "That is great Robert, I am happy that I will live my life with you with our possible caregiver, if he or she may come," while she took my plate and hers and putting them in the sink. I just walked into the living room to sit on the couch.

I saw Ruby walking into the living room and sitting down next to me on the couch. I have my left arm going behind her back and landing on her left shoulder. She leans her head onto my left shoulder and smiles. "Should we do anything?", while she caresses my thigh. "Nope, lets just enjoy the moment," as I poke her nose and she giggled at that.

We stayed there until it was time for bed. I lifted my arm from her shoulder and she got up. Then I got up and picked up Jack. We then walked to Ruby's bedroom. We both got in bed and cuddled. I started to slowly fall asleep.