Chapter three

Robert P.O.V

I was still drinking on the warm milk from the bottle Ruby was feeding me. I really wanted to know if Ruby is a caregiver, but when I asked her she said that she would tell me that later. My big side was fine with that, but little me wasn't. I would have broke down crying and saying that she wasn't a mommy and wanted out of her apartment. When the bottle ran out of milk, my eyes started to well up in tears.

Ruby put the bottle to the side and stood up, putting me on her hip and walked over to the kitchen while caressing my cheek. "Shh, It's okay baby. No need to cry, here take your paci baby," as I take it and suck on it. The paci stoped me from crying, but didn't stop the uncontrollable sniffing. I then hide in Ruby's neck because all I wanted was comfort, as the paci was their to give me comfort, but it was not enough.

"Hey, do you want a stuffie?", as I heard that, I calmed down "Es! Es!", as a chear as I want a stuffie. "Okay, lets go together, baby," as she stands up and walks to where we are going. I lisp behind my paci "Tank ou, Ruby," as I cuddled more into her arms. She walks into a room where I don't know where it is and sits down with me on her lap. She gets a soft blanket out of the box which reveals the stuffie. "Doggie! Pwease doggie," as I want it in my arms. "Here you go little one," as she puts the doggie in my arms. I now have the doggie in my arms and I looked at her and she was smiling down at me. She puts the box away, gets up, puts me on her hip while having the blanket in the other hand.

She walked back into the living room, sits down on the couch with me in her arms. She then lays the blanket on me and I love the softness that the blanket has. "I know what you need. The tickle monster!", as she tickles my thighs my paci falls out of my mouth and to my belly with me busting into giggles. "Looks like I found your ticklish place!", as she continues to tickle me. "Top! Top pwease," as I wanted to have my paci again. "Okay, I will stop and here's your paci," as she cooed and puts my paci back to my mouth as I take it in. We then started cuddling on the couch.

We cuddled for a little while until Ruby proclaimed "I think its time for you nap, little one," as I snuggle in her arms. "Doggie sweep wit me?" as I begged. "Sure, but I think you need to name it," Ruby assured. "I name it Jack!" as I hear Ruby chuckle. "Alright, lets get you your nap little one," as she smiles at me and carries me to the bedroom that I slept in. She tucks me in and sang a lullaby to me as I slowly drift off to sleep.

Ruby P.O.V

Thankfully, Robert just fell asleep and I kiss his head and smiled. "Sweet dreams, baby," as I whisper to him. I quietly close the door and walk to the living room. I sit down on the couch and started thinking to myself. Should I tell him my secret about being a mommy or a little? I continued to think on that topic. Should I or shouldn't I do it? I don't know because if I tell Robert, he could reject me. The thought continued to be in my mind until I started to cry.

I calmed down enough to at least be confident about my decision. I will decide to wait for another day because I feel like it's for another day. I turn on the Tv to see what I can watch until Robert wakes up from his nap.

Robert P.O.V

I waked up from my nap in my bed. As I looked around, Ruby wasn't there. "Ruby! Wan ou Ruby!" as I wailed for her. She comes running in and cooed "Shh, I'm here no need to cry," as she picked me up and played with my hair. I started to calm down with Jack, my doggie in my arms, me sucking on my paci, and cuddling with Ruby. "Hey little one, are you ready for lunch?" I nodded as I hid into her neck.

"Do you want to sit with me or do you want to sit by yourself?", I thought about it, but I answered "Wit ou, Ruby," as I cuddle into her. "Okay, but I need to prepare our food first so I can't hold you so I need you to stay calm for me, alright? It will be quick, don't worry," I nodded in agreement as she sat me down in a chair. I didn't see what she was making because I was sucking on my paci, holding Jack closely, and looking down.

I then got picked up by Ruby and she sat in her chair. She put my paci out of my mouth and got Jack out of my arms. I started to whimper as the only thing that was keeping me from crying was me cuddling with her. "Baby, we need to eat so I didn't want Jack to get dirty and your mouth is needed to eat, so your paci needed to come out, but you have them after lunch," I nodded slowly as she fed me my first bite of my food.

I finished my lunch with no problems and Ruby got up from her seat and put my paci back in and handed me Jack. She put me down on a chair and put the bottle in the microwave. She picked me up again and took the bottle out of the microwave once it beeped. She then walked into the living room with me on her hip. She sat me on the couch with her follow along and took my paci out and took me into her arms. She rubbed the nipple of the bottle on my lips and I took it. I sucked on the bottle to enjoy the warm milk going down my throat.

When the bottle was finished, I felt like I needed to go potty. "Ruby, I ave to go pwotty," while I whined. "I will take you to the potty, don't worry," as she puts my paci in my mouth and gets up. She gets into the room where the potty is, closed the door, and set me on my feet. "Do you need some help with pulling your pants and underwear down?" as she asked me and I nodded. She pulled my pants and underwear down as well as helping me up to use the potty. I held Jack close and started using the potty.

"All done?" Ruby asked me and I nodded. "Good boy, you deserve a reward." "Andy?" as I wanted to know. "Yes, you may have candy," as she got me off the potty and pulled my underwear and pants up. "I need to go to the potty as well so can you stay outside for me?" I nodded on her request and she opened the door and closed it when I was outside.

I waited for her to be done and when she was done, she opened the door again and picked me up to get my hands washed. Ruby walked out to go to the kitchen to give me candy. When she got to the kitchen, Ruby handed me some candy while taking my paci out. I put the candy that she gave me into my mouth and chewed on it. "Tank ou, Ruby," while I hugged her. "You are welcome, baby and how old are you?" I held up one finger in one hand and the other wanted the paci. "You're one, good job for remembering, but I want to shop online for stuff that are for your little age," and I nodded in agreement with hiding in her neck.

I sat with Ruby while she got her computer. Ruby got on the website she needed to be on and looked at me while smiling. "So where should we start?" as she queried. "More pacis pwease," as I pleaded. "Alright we will search for more pacis," as she typed in what she needed. "Alright baby, you are only allowed to pick two pacis," as I saw Ruby slowly scroll down the page. "Tat one," as I pointed to a blue paci on the screen. "Alright, I will get it," as she puts it into her cart. Once she put it in the cart, she continued to slowly scroll down. I saw a bunny paci and wanted it so badly. "Tat bunny one, pwease," as I gave her puppy eyes. She looked at me and adored my face. "Aww, how can someone say no to your eyes," as she puts it in the cart. "Okay little one, what else?" I thought about it and I then thought that I needed another bottle. "Noter baba? Pwease Ruby pwease," as I wanted to have another bottle. "Of course, I will get you another bottle," as see searched it. I saw a bottle with a light blue top. "Tat one, Ruby pwease," as I let out a yawn. "Sure I will get it, but it's sounds like you need a nap," I nodded while wanting my paci. Ruby rubs it on my lips and I take it, sucking quietly while having Jack in my arms. "Do you want to pick more things after you take your nap? I believe you want some toys," I cuddled with her thinking about it. "Twoys an onsis pwease," as I lisp behind my paci. "Alright, I will get other stuff while you take your nap," as she stands up to walk to the bedroom. She opens the door, walks in, and sits down on the bed. She rocks me back and forth slowly drifting me off to sleep.

Ruby P.O.V

I tucked in Robert in to the bed and kissed his forehead. "Have a nice nap, little one," as I whisper to him. I quietly close the door and walked my way back into the living room. I put the computer in my lap and thought about what Robert needed for his little space. I got two more bottles because two alone isn't going to cut it. I thought more on what he needed. Diapers, baby powder, rash cream, a high chair, multiple bibs, a rocking chair, a playpen, a baby monitor, a changing mat, a changing table, a microwave, and a mini fridge. The only two things that I thought that were missing were toys and onesies which he wanted to do with me. I put all of those things into my cart. I then hear Robert screaming and I run to his bedroom.