Chapter fourteen

Abigail P.O.V

We all made it into the building and made our way to the elevator. Ruby pressed the button so the elevator goes up and the elevator doors opened. We all got in very squished with only one spot for a person to enter. Ruby then asked “Dominic can you press 3 on the number pad?” Dominic then replied with only a "Sure sis," as he pressed 3 on the number pad. We then got up to level 3 of the apartment building and the elevator doors opened. We all then followed Ruby to her door and she got her key from her purse. She then unlocked the door and we all entered in. She then closed it and locked it.

“So back to our conversation,” as I spoke. I didn’t speak to loud to wake up Robert because I want him to keep on sleeping, as he quietly sucked on his paci. “So Ruby, you said you had a question for us?”, as Ashley questioned. “Yes I do and are you all okay with the littles having a group chat on their phones when they get them if they don’t already have a phone?”, as Ruby queried us. Almost everyone started talking to other people while I thought about it on my own. Then Luna spoke up, “I am good with it, as long as the caregivers have one as well.” Then everyone turned their heads and agreed.

I moved to the couch with Robert in my arms. “So Madison, how did you get into this?”, as I inquired. “Well I stumbled into this on the internet and I was interested and it never changed after that,” as Madison conceded. Then Robert stretches out his arms and legs and opens his eyes to look at me while he sucked on his paci. “Did you have a good nap baby?”, as I cooed him. He nodded and hid into my shoulder. “What’s wrong, prince? No one is going to hurt you,” as I pondered and stroked his back. “Wan ilkies pwease,” as Robert blurted out. “Ruby, can you please show me somewhere private? I believe Robert wants to nurse,” as I asked and stood up with Robert’s face snuggling into my neck. “Just take my hand and I will show you,” as she directed and put out her left hand as her right hand was already held onto Luna. I took it and she started walking to the kitchen. She then took a turn and took us down the hallway. She brought us to a door, lets go of Luna’s hand, and opens the door. She leads me in while Luna follows behind.

The room Ruby led me to was a big bedroom. “This will be good private place to do our thing. Can you both please leave so we can do it privately?”, as I confronted Luna and Ruby. They both nodded and Ruby held up her arms, wanting to be carried. “Up pwease,” as Ruby told Luna. Ruby then opened and closed her hands. “Of course, princess,” as Luna spoke, picked Ruby up, walked out of the room, and closed the door.

I then sat down on the bed and laid Robert across my lap. “Swkin to swkin, twen ilkies p’ease?”, as Robert prattled behind his paci. “Of course sweetie, we can do that,” as I smiled. I took off all of his clothes and kept him just in a diaper and I took off my top and bra to reveal my breasts. I pick him up with my left arm with my hand patting his diapered bum while my right hand held his paci. He laid his head on my arm and stared at my left breast which was in front of him. “Go when you want to sweet pea,” as I cooed.

Robert then latched onto my nipple of my left breast and starts sucking on the nipple for the milk. “Good boy,” as I praised Robert. I then gave a slight press on his bladder because I knew he had to go or had to go soon. I heard some mumbling from Robert, but I couldn’t understand it, continued pressing on the bladder and increased the strength of my press slowly. “Sweetie relax, babies are supposed to go into their diapers and you shouldn’t be worried about that,” as I cooed and played with his hair.

I felt Robert relaxing in my arms as my breast was slowly emptying out of milk. I then heard some slight hissing from his diaper and I only smiled at that as he unlatched from my nipple. “Good boy, I am so proud of you wetting your diaper,” as I praised him. He started crying and hid his face in my shoulder. “It’s okay baby it’s okay, no need to cry, I’m here, baby,” as I cooed and stroked his back. He then calmed down, unhid his face and looked up at me. After that as the hissing from the diaper stopped and it now has a yellowish color to it.

I switched Robert to the other breast and he latched onto my nipple without asking, but I was perfectly fine with it. I then checked his diaper and it needed to be changed. I stroked his back while he continued sucking on my nipple. I only smiled down at Robert because I want to saver this moment until I die.

I then felt that my breast was empty, so I unlatched Robert from my nipple, but then I heard whining from Robert. “Sweetie, It’s okay my breast was out of milk and I didn't want my nipple to hurt while you were still sucking on it without milk," as I had done my calm voice to calm down Robert. Robert then looked up at me with puppy eyes, with some softly crying and Robert whimpered out "Can me ave ilkies ater?" I had my fingers go through his hair while I said "Prince, of course you can have milkies later, just remember that you will have to wait okay?" Robert then calmed down, but was still softly crying. "Prince, are you crying because of you wet your diaper?", as I asked kindly. Robert nodded his head and started crying more because their was more hissing from his diaper. “Ok Sweet pea, I can change your diaper," as I camly spoke to him. "Oh sweetie, I believe I have something for you," as I handed him his stuffie. He gladly took the stuffie and cuddled it. I just waited there for Robert to stop going into his diaper so I could go out to the living room.

Robert stopped going into his diaper and I then stood up, placing Robert on my hip, had his face guide to my neck, and started walking out of the bedroom. I made my way through the hallway and got to the living room, while Robert snuggled into my neck. When I got there, I then spoke quietly to everyone "Can anyone tell me where the diapers are because Robert needs a new diaper." Ruby then points to some boxes and all I could say was thank you. I made my way to the boxes, placing Robert down on the ground next to the opened box, which he definitely didn't like and started crying harder, and I sit down next to the opened box, trying to calm down Robert and looking through the opened box. Mitch then came over and picked up Robert to calm him down while Madison sat down next to me.

I was a little confused on why Mitch picked up Robert and is trying to calm him down, but then Madison went to my ear and whispered "We want the littles to take a nap because all of them were getting sleepy. Do you think Robert can take a nap as well because I as well as the others I believe don't want him to wake up the other littles with his crying because you know how that can turn out." I simply just gave a nod and quietly started looking through the opened box. All of the stuff for changing his diaper was on all of the stuff of the opened box and now I had to look for a paci. I didn’t have to search for long because I remembered the paci from when I was changing Robert for the first time. I quickly got it out of my purse and went over to the kitchen sink to wash the paci while Madison got all the stuff for changing Robert’s diaper. I was washing the paci while Madison was setting up an area in the kitchen so I can change Robert’s diaper. I got the paci cleaned and dried up and went over to Robert and placed the paci in his mouth. Robert immediately accepted it and stopped his crying. I then took him into my arms and went over to the changing area that Madison was setting up.

Madison then got out of the way of the changing area and I got in front of the changing mat. I laid Robert down on the changing mat and I sat down to changing Robert’s diaper. I quickly took off Robert’s pants and started untapping Robert’s used diaper. Once I finished untapping Robert’s diaper, took the top of the used diaper off. I double checked for any diaper rash and didn't find any. Then I put the used baby wipe in with the used diaper and lifted Robert’s bottom and took the back of the used diaper out. I then rolled up the used diaper and put it of to the side and unfolded the new diaper. I then lifted Robert’s bottom and put the back of the diaper under his bottom and then put baby powder on his privates. I then took the top of the new diaper over Robert’s privates and then taped up his new diaper. Then I stood up and picked up Robert and walked over to the living room.

I sat on an open seat in the living room and started rocking Robert in my arms as he was slowly falling asleep. I then make my fingers go through my hair as he ever so slowly fallen asleep.

A/N

Hey guys, I know it's been a while and I have been incredibly busy this summer, but I plan on getting back on a schedule soon and I plan a new chapter next week.