Chapter 28: Hmm

**Normal POV**

I woke up in pain and groaned all over the place.
Wait, where am I?

I look around the room. It was spacious and wide, as if someone has just moved out from their dorm.
I walked around the room and found one last box that that somebody hasn't take. On the box it was written,MINE.

I tried to opened it and was surprised!
Pictures of KimJonghyun from trainee years until the day they debut and became SHINee.

Oh my gosh. Don't tell me that-

I got out of the room and found Onew sleeping on the sofa while Taemin and Minho silently played the FiFA 2013 on their PS3.

"Um, Key oppa?" I called out to Kibum oppa as I walked to the kitchen.

"Ne? oh Violet-ah, you're awake! Thank goodness." Key pulled of his apron and hug me dearly.

Gosh, he really acts like a mother that I yearn for.

"Oppa, did Jonghyun oppa leave us just now?"

Key looked uncertain to whether he should tell me the truth or not but it is written all over his face.

" Arayo. gwaenchanha. I saw him entering his mother's van with his pile of stuffs." I replied without waiting for Key to reply me back.

"Oh jagiya, its okay." He pull me in for a hug. "Its just for awhile. He will return, don't worry."

I felt my cheeks getting hotter as my tears suddenly ran down my face.

"Kim Jonghyun, that cold-hearted namja, will return. It won't be that long. I mean, he isn't that hard but he's just following his emotions. arraseo?

I nod slowly, still in Key oppa's arm.
"Why don't you go and hangout with those two, hm? Let me cook our dinner, okay?"

"Arasseo." I let go of his hug and went to the living room where three of them are.

"Oh Lily, you're awake. Why don't you sit near me here." Minho pat the space between Taemin and himself. I went and sat in between them and silently watching them play.

"I pity Onew hyung." Taemin looked up at his older hyung and turn back to the TV screen to focus.

"He's done a lot to motivate and bring us all together during our trainee years and other ocassion. To be honest, he sometimes resemble my hyung too because he is very supportive in all things." Taemin continued while letting it of with a worry sigh.

"I agree. I still can't believe he's an only child. But handling this big responsibility? It looks like he'd done it before." Minho replied seriously with his gaze focusing on the game.

"Keuge, all this responsibilities came when you guys come together right?" I asked carefully and soft because Onew oppa was still sleeping soundly. Poor oppa~

Taemin and Minho both nod in unision. The atmosphere went back to being silent but not that long until Minho won the game.

"Yes! Daebak, I won! woo!" Minho exclaimed happily but in a whispering voice.

"Shhh, you're gonna wake Onew hyung up." Taemin put the controller down and lay his head back on the sofa. "You'll always win anyway."

"So, are you planning to spend the night here?" Minho sudden question made me think longer.
Should I or should I not?

"then what about Amanda? you do know she's staying alone right?" I told them when suddenly Onew oppa reply me back.

"Why don't we all make a sleepover at Manda's place?" He woke up, half asleep but managed to give out an idea.

"Gosh hyung, you should take your shower and let Kibum decide it for us." Minho pinched his nose and made his yucky face to Onew. Haha, they are so fun to be with :) Well, not that fun

"Arasseo." Then Onew lazily got up to get cleaned while the rest of us wait at the dining table.

"So Kibum hyung, did you heard us just now?" Taemin took a slice of apple and bite a little of it at the edge.

"Slumber party at Manda's? Sounds okay to me but.." Key took off his apron, arranging the foods in the table that literally made us all starve like a begger.

"..but what about all these? We're not gonna just pack this up, will we?" Key looked at the three of us for answers.

"Kol. I'm okay with it. We can heat it up again later when it gets cold." Minho ends up the bet so then we all starting to get busy to pack the delicious food.

"You guys ready?", Onew asked after he is done with, you know, everything? haha xD

"Ready!" We hrried down happily while Onew drove steadily on the road to Amanda's condo.

**Amanda's POV**

I was becoming a couch potato until I heard a knock on the door. Well then, it looks like we have guests. Thank goodness I cleaned my apartment earlier this afternoon after school.

I went to door and opened it to see Violet standing outside with SHINee. Well, except Jonghyun of course.

"Annyeong Amanda-ssi." SHINee greeted me with their 90° degree bow and came in as I welcomed them.

"Well, this is all I have though. Not much for a typical teenage but yeah, its okay." I said then I took a sip of my apple juice. Ahh, refreshing~

"Are you kidding?! This place is two times- ani, five times more bigger than our dorm. FIVE TIMES!" Key exclaimed as he walks around my condo for the first time. And as he entered the kitchen, he hums happily to his songs and peep through the special mini-bar where all the wines and beers are.

"Amanda..." Key called out to me.

"De, waeyo?" I asked as I turned to him. "Okay, what are you doing?" I raided my eyebrows, curious and at the same time weird.

" I just.. LOVE YOUR KITCHEN! can I stay here? pleaseeeeeee?! IM BEGGING YOU." He then laughs like a mad man and suddenly went in the kitchen to make us desserts. Yay? haha xD I shook my head showed them their respective rooms.

"Well, they're two empty guest rooms so I guess,two pairs each?" I asked Onee sunbae as he nods in agreement.

"I'll pair up with Kibum. Minho, you'll be with maknae." Onew instructed.

"Arasseo. Yah LeeTaemin, help me with these bags. Gosh, you brought too much snacks for tonight." Minho complained but end up doing everything himself.

I let them prepare and take their leisure to explore the condo while my mind was still about that contract Taecyeon oppa showed to me.

I need to tell this to Violet. 'cause is she moves, then Jonghyun sunbae won't have a problem missing her at all.
.
.
.
.
.