Chapter 23: Secret Revealed 2

I was walking straight to the cafetaria. My mind was rushing and before I know it, I accidentally bump into Chen. I look up, saw him staring blankly at me.

"Oh Jongdae-ssi, mianhaeyo." I collect all his music sheets that fell on the floor and handed it over to him.

"Gwanechanha. Gomayo." I bowed to my apologies and headed straight to the cafetaria.

As soon as i got there, Taecyeon-ssi is already talking with the principal. Oh great! did my dad come arrived first? Aish~! I continued to walk slowly to their table when suddenly mr. Park saw me and called me over.
This. Is. Just. Great. Aigoo. #ouch

" What a coincidence to be here, Violet-ssi." Mr.Park made his greeting as I walk over to them.

"Ah de, annyeonghaseyo seongsaengnim. annyeonghaseyo Tacyeon-ssi."

" Yah Violet, bitchoseo?!" Taecyeon-ssi whispered to me half-loud as I took a sit next to him.

"Aniyo. I'll explain to you later, sunbae."

" Now that she is here...," Mr. Park cleared his throat before continuing his speech. "We can talk about her transfer back to New York."

OhMyGosh.He did not say that, did he?  Double wow. Bet my dad is here somewehere, hiding behind the curtains to eavesdrop us from the cafetaria, with his special tiny flying gadget as his camcorder. who knows? ugh, dads.

"MWO?!" We were surprised to find Jonghyun oppa and the rest of the members standing behind us.

"Violet-ah, you're leaving us?" Taemin gave me his puppy looks. Ahh kyeopta!

" Now boys, can we please have a private conversation here? Now go and look somewhere further from here to take your lunch. You'll get to talk to her after that."

" Uhh chogiyo seongsaengnim. This IS actually our table." Key voiced out and everyone glared at him. He mouth out "mwo?" to his members to prove his mistakes and Minho just gave him a little slap on his shoulder.

" An addition to one of you who did not respect me, I believe to be seeing ALL of you at detention. Now ppali ka."

They walked off, half mad and half pissed of at me and Key. I look back at the principal a he was giving out some documents for me to sign. My eyes widened as I saw the headlines of the letter.

'Contract with S.M. To Be Turned Down Due To Transferring Back To NYC.'  
'Transfer Form.'
'Scholarship Offered by Music Schools in NYC.'

"I..Ige mwonde? I didn't approved all these things to happen!" 

I was shocked.
I was scared.
I was going insane.

"You don't have to approve anything more, Violet-ssi. Your appa has decided the best choice for your future. Infact, you can even be the most popular artist the world has ever known! You're a talented girl and I know your parents want the best of you, right?"

I sighed deeply and just nod my head. I have no idea of how to deal with this mess. 
But I'll be coming back tomorrow to really settle things up the principal.

~ :3

As soon as I walk back from the cafetaria, I immediately walk up to the rooftop to get some fresh air.
I took out my iPhone, plug in my earphones and play the song Last Gift by SHINee. The lyrics of the song really suite my mood and without expecting much, my tears just ran down my cheeks.

Last part of the song:
 Was it yesterday when  things started going to amiss?
Where did it all go wrong exactly?
My heart can't let you go..
Is it really the end?
You're my one last love..

No, I won't let this hppen. I am not leaving Korea without any woderful memories.
I am not leaving Amand just like that!
especially Jonghyun oppa...

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I can't tell who was it so I thought it was Amanda, when suddenly that someone pulled out my left earphone and began to lean on my left shoulder. 

"Violet-ahh.,"

Omoo ~! I know this voice! Jonghyun....

"Jonghyun oppa... waeyo?"

" Kajimayo..jebal.."

My tears began pouring down my face.
I turn to face him. He looked at me, wiped my tears away and hugged me tight.
I hugged him back like I never wanna let him go.

"Don't worry oppa.. I'll never gonna leave you. I'll settle this as soon as I can."

" Jinja? Promise me?"

I look deeply in his eyes. His charismatic look melts me inside and it made my heart beating fast. And as I know it, our lips met and it was my very first, passionate kiss with him. 

Ditto. I will settle this.
Because I loved him too much and he knows it too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.