Chapter 34: Birthday Surprise

**Normal POV**
It's been two months now and SHINee has a lot of tours coming up. SHINee World Concert 3, Tour Dome in Japan, SHINee World Tour to England and bla bla bla.

2PM sunbaenims are busy too, with their trainings and they planned to make thei comeback soon. F(x) unnies? well, let me say they have their own conflicts with the company. Same goes to EXO *sigh*

I went down to the practice room in S.M Ent. when I suddenly spot Chen sunbae in the room, practising with Kai. I opened up to greet them and well, they weren't that surprised at all.

"Oh Violet-ah, annyeong." Kai greeted me with his charming smile then continued with his moves.

"Yahh, get some rest first Kai-ah. I'm exhausted." Chen gave up and went to rest on the sofa.

I just smirk at their own childish plays and went up to Chen sunbae.

"Sunbae, I brought you guys some food. Share these with your members." I smiled while handing out a bag filled with food that has been neatly packed by the Diva himself xD

"Omoo, jeongmal? Gomawo Lily-ah " He patted my head and took a container filled with kimbap and ate it hungrily.

"Yahh, save some for your members." I playfully smack his arm but he managed to pull it away real quick.

"You're eating without me? ughh, what a bad hyung." Kai pouted as he reach for his drinking bottle and sat on the floor, facing Chen and myself.

"Oh right, Violet-ah? Saengil chukahae." Kai wishes me with his cute smile.

Eo? He remembers my birthday?

"Aww gomawoyo sunbae. That explains the heavy breakfast I took this morning."

Yeah, I ate with them SHINee oppas before I came to work xD

"Taemin told me about it sooo yeah." Kai smirk and grab some kimbap. "Did they prepare anything special for you?" Kai asked and Chen looked at me, curious.

"Aniyo. Just a kiss from Jonghyun oppa and a big breakfast from Key oppa. Minho gave me a chance to win the FiFa game and um, Onew and Taemin just wish me normally." I explained to them and they kind of smirk back.

"A kiss? how long did that last?" Kai went into his perverted mood. I slapped him abd we had a good time talking.

~ :3 xD~

After some talking and practising while they went out to the other rooms with their other members, I continued training off some steps Ive left off earlier on. But suddenly I felt giddy and felt the need of going to the washroom. Ughh, why so suddenly?

I looked at myself in the mirror and I could not even recognise myself. I was so pale that I collapsed in the floor. I was asking for help and heard some people rushing in but the next thing I know, I was unconscious.

**Siwon's POV**

Yahhh, what another fine day.
I was walking down the hall and made my way to my usual practice rooOm when suddenly I heard someone asking for help.

Her voice indistinctly became softer so I rush to that practice room and saw her collapse on the floor. Oh no, this is no good.

As I step forward to see who it was, I held my breath and let it out gently.

Violet Lily?!

I immediately contacted Lee Teuk hyung to help me out and contacted Onew about this.

"Violet-ssi, can you hear me? neo appa?" I asked as I tried to carry her in bridal style to put her on the sofa.

No answer as I gently lay her down on the sofa and covered her with my varsity jacket.

"Gwaenchanha, help is on their way. Stay strong, arraseo?" I tried to encourage her despite she is unconscious and did everything to make he comfotable.

Gosh, why is this happening on her birthday?