Chapter 22: Secret Revealed 1

Finally, the day where I am discharged from the hospital. Goodbye filthy machines, goodbye medication and goodbye injections.

"Violet!" Manda greet me with a big hug and I can't help but to hug her back.

"Finally, out from prison huh?"

"More than an asylum."

"Ayy, why an asylum? Aigoo~ Kaja, your namja chingu awaits." She smirk after finishing her lines and I just gave her my flat glare.

"Yaah! Namja chingu aniya. Aishh jeongmal."

We laughed and exchange stories of what is really happening in school and me being sick at the hospital.

We were on our way to our neighbourhood but we stopped somewhere near there.

"Manda, where is this place?"

"Violet-ssi, you barely come visit my place for a while now. Not like when we were still back in NYC. Come on. Lets just get outta here."

She dragged me all the way to the apartment and up to her room. Aahh, so this is where she stay? Daebak!

She opend the door to show me her place and it was wicked awesome! Just like those drama scene where them cute couples hangout in one exclusive apartment. That is how Amanda's place look like.

"Woahh Manda. This is sick! Your parents rent you this place?"

"Correction, bought me this place. Yeap they did. Too bad they never agree on moving in with me."

Then it strikes to me about that moving thing.
Should I tell her about it?
Should I let it out to her?
or should I just..?

"Manda-ah, I need to tell you something."

"Eo? geure(alright)mwonde? (what is it)"

"Uri appa..,asking me to move back with him after I'm well and all but I don't want too. He said its better to live harmoniously like how we did with eomma before but..i wanna live this dream. My dream."

I let out my heavy sigh. How could I this? I can't even lift my head up to appa and beg him for me to stay. I hate this.

"Omoo~ jeongmalyo?! Then you have to take courage and talk to him. I'll go with you to meet him. You can stay with me here for goodness sake. I have extra two rooms here and its spooky just to leave it empty.."

"You're right. But eonje? I'm scared he might leave tomorrow with my stuff."

"Well, he can't leave without telling the school right? plus, they will be rumours spreading and it'll be annoying just to see them whispering and watching us-"

That's it! The school !
I have to stop him from telling the school.

"Amanda! Gomawoyo!" I immediately hugged her and drag her out and into the taxi.

"Yah waegeure? bitchiseo?(what happen? are you crazy?)

I told her about my plan of not moving and to stop my dad from transfedding me. She finally understood so here we are, heading towards Kirin High School.

~ :3 xD

We arrived exactly at the bell ring. We exchange looks before we entered the school compound.

"Its the first bell. And you're not even in your uniform. Eotteoke?"

"Manda, go to class. I'll have to meet Taecyeon sunbae and ask for his help."

"Ya ya, don't flirt with him or else-"

"I won't! Aishh~ now pali ka."

She gave me a quick hug then I immediately went to their hideout. When I was about to open the door, someone tap me on my shoulder and close my eyes. I was so startled that I didn't move a bit!

"Violet-ssi? Is that you?"
Omoo, a male voice. It's-!

He let go of his hands and stood infront of me. I knew it!

"Yah, Onew oppa! Kapchagiya(I was surprised)"

"Mianhae. Gwaencanha? You're not even in your uniform."

"Aniyo. I'm just here to settle some case. So let's just go in first."

He nod his head and I knocked the door. There was no response so Onew oppa opened the door and was surprise to see Wooyoung sunbae, lying down on the sofa while listening to his iPod with his headphone.

"Oppa, we better not disturb him. He look depressed."

"That is why I'm here. I'm from the counseling club and Junsu sunbae reported about Wooyoung's depression. And you're here for?"

"Uhh.. to meet Taecyeon sunbae."

"Waeyo?"

Okay, this is the difficult part. Why and why and why.

"I just have to settle some case. amd uh, its pretty complicated to explain oppa. "

He looked at me, silence. As if he is reading my mind. I thought of looking away and let him talk to Wooyoung sunbae but he let out his despair sigh and walk past me.

"You're hiding something from us. I can read your eyes. Tacyeon-ssi is at the cafetaria with my other member."

I wanted to thank him for telling me Taecyeon sunbae where abouts but he just walk straight to Wooyoung sunbae and start to talk to him.

I felt guilty. I felt ashamed.

Bet Jonghyun oppa told them. Why wouldn't he? SHINee is his second family for goodness sake.

~ :3 <3 xD ~