Chapter 12: Confused With Feelings.

**Onew's POV**

We laughed and talk about lot of things together when suddenly Kai came  towards us, rushing as if he just saw a ghost.

"Kai waeyo?" Suho asked since he is their leader. Xiumin asked the same thing too. Awesome juniors. Love the way they team up like how we did.

"Jong..-hyun hyu..-ng.." He said in between his breaths. Xiumin immediately got up to calm him down.

"JongIn, Jonghyun waeyo?" Xiumin asked.

"Jonghyun hyung...col..-lapsed." I suddenly stood up on both of my feet and walk towards him. "Jonghyun eodiseo?" Gosh that bastard. What happened to him?

"MWO?!" Key asked in surprise and followed me. Yes, SHINee's diva is extremely worried if things like this happen.

"JongIn-ah, jeongmalyo?" SHINee's rapper asked Kai. He just nod his head and told us that Taemin is taking care of him at the practice room, where he collapsed. Before I could run, Kibum overtook me, so as Minho. Aish these two. Why can't they let their hyung go first? I complained while rushing to the place. My mind was racing and hope that Jonghyun would be alright. Hold on tight Jjong. We're coming for you!

**Sehun's POV**

"Hyung, did he really collapsed?" I asked Suho and was also worried to Jonghyun sunbaenim. Gosh, how could sunbae be so careless?

"We need to help him." Amber spoke up and we looked at her. "I'll inform Taecyeon sunbae about this. Sulli-ah, do me a favor to call the ambulance ASAP. And EXO, lets just prepare a simple dish for Jonghyun oppa, since he haven't touch his food just now."

All of us nod in unision and plan on what to cook for Jonghyun sunbae who is currently sick. "Ah-ha, I got an idea. I'll cook while you guys help to buy some groceries and maybe buy things that can make Jonghyun hyung happy." Kyungsoo hyung gave his perspective point.

"Choayo. Gureu, we should do that." Replied Kris. EXO-K would be buying groceries and help Kyungsoo hyung with the meal while EXO-M went to the nearest mall ro buy something for hyung. Now this is family shopping.

~ :3 xD <3 ~

**Amber's POV**

After evertything is settled, I quickly went to 2PM's hideout. On my way, I saw Violet. Hm, what is she doing here? Soaking wet too?! Eottheokkhe?

"Violet!" I called out to her. I quickly took my varsity jacket and put in on her.

"Gosh Violet, please don't faint or anything. Jjong oppa is enough to be taken care of. Please hang on." I said as I notices her face is pale.

She looked at me with widened eyes.

"M-mwo? J-jong-h-yun sunbae is s-sick?" She asked, worried and scared.

I knew that there was something between them.

"More than sick. He collapsed while he was on the way to meet Taemin." I replied in English.

"Eonnie.." She look down at her hands.

"It was my fault. I shouldn't have gone out there. He went after me and we did have a little talk. Just like eonnie, He put his jacket on me but I took it off and put it back on him. I told him not to do all those stuff and just go in fast since its raining then I left him there. I thought that he would go in too but he just stay there. I-I didnt mean t-too. Mi-mian-h-haeyo eon-nie." Her innocent tears flow down her swollen eyes. She's been crying since just now?

"Its okay. Everyone makes mistakes. Now ppali, we need to get you change. Do you have extra clothings?" I asked.

She just nod and I help her out to her locker. "Will you be okay by your own now? Because I need to inform Taecyeon sunbae about this."

"De, kencanayo. I'll be okay. Gomawoyo eonnie." I smiled, ruffle her damp hair and immediately went to their hideout.

Gosh, this really reminded me of that Boy Over Flower scene. Aishh jinja, cut out this crappy dramas Amber.

**Taecyeon's POV**

I relax at the sofa while Nickhun and WooYoung playing the kinect.

"Hyung! I won! woohooo!" WooYoung shouted as Nickhun sigh in despair.

"Arasseo. You won,you won. Aishh"

I chuckled at their scene then focusing back on the results. Hm, Violet-ssi and Amanda-ssi are not bad.

"Taecyeon-ah, have you heard?" Junsu came up to me. I gave him my confused look then asked what was it.

"I haerd that Amanda is recruited by JYP seongsaengnim."

"MWO?!" Everyone in the room heard it and gather around us. Aishh Junsu. Why can't he said it in a low tone? See what happens now. Aigooo yahhh

"Jinja hyung? She's amazing. I saw her dance skills in Amber's phone." Chansung replied. I nod at his sentence.

"De, she is a terrific dancer I suppose." Just as we were discussing, I heard the door opened and it was Amber. Weird. Why is she rushing here?

"Tae-cyeon s-sunbae-nim." She called under her breath. I stood on my feet and walk towards her. "Amber waeyo? You look like you just finish a race." The others chuckled behind me.

"Mianheyo sunbae. I just wanna inform that Jonghyun sunbae of SHINee collapsed as he entered the practice room just now. He was soaking wet and as we knew it, he's currently in high fever." My eyes widened. So as the others.

"Did you call the ambulance?" Nickhun asked. "De sunbae. I asked Sulli to call and now we are currently waiting for the help."

"Arasseo. Thats a relief." WooYoung exclaimed.

"You guys stay here for a while. I'll be going with Amber to check him out." I said then went with Amber.

"Don't take too long hyung!" I heard JunHo shouted. I gave him an okay sign as I walk down the stairs to the practice room.

~ :3 xD <3 ~