Chapter 36: Birthday Surprise 3

**Normal POV**

I woke up and saw Jonghyun sleeping on the nearby sofa. I smiled as I watch him sleeping soundly as he wad exhausted by all the dramas that happened yesterday.

I lay back down as I remember clearly what the doctor said to me. I gently rubbed my belly in circle.

"Oh Violet-ssi? You're awake? Hi, I'm doctor Song YuRi." She sweetly smile at me as I looked around the emergency ward.

"What happen to me?" I asked her curiously as she grin from ear to ear.

"Congratulations Violet-ssi. You're going to be eomma soon." She chuckled as she took my temperature and checked the water.

"mwo? jeongmalyo?!" I exclaimed. I was shock, happy, excited, worried and ughh, my emotions just jumbled up like that.

She nodded to told me to tell my parents and the father of this child about my real condition but I begged her to keep it a secret until I was ready to tell them.

She just agree with my decision, since I'm old enough to handle tough situations and all.

I snapped back from the flashback as I saw the nurse coming in with a letter.

"Goodmorning Violet-ssi. This is for you." I thanked the nurse and tried to read it when Jonghyun got up, just in time.

"Oh jagiya, neo gwanchanha?" He came closer and kiss my forehead.

"Uhh, ne. gwaenchanha." My stomach rumbled and he smirk at it. I covered my face with the envelope as he leaned down to take it from me.

"Ige mwonde?" He asked. I let him open it and read it at the same time.

"Oh, it's from Taecyeon sunbae.Weird, why can't he just texts us? "

Suddenly the door open wide and 2PM, MissA, EXO(except Kris), F(x)(except Sulli), Minho and Key oppa came in while singing the birthday song for me.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Haply birthday to Violet-ssi,
Happy Birthday to you.

Key brought the cake nearer to me and so I made the wish and blew the candles off.

"what was your wish for this year?" Chen asked, naughtily.

"Yahh, how could you asked her that, you pabo." Suho slap his back and he just groan in pain.

I chuckled as I looked at everyone, while holding Jonghyun's hand.

"My wish was to be happy and healthg with my big family, which is you guys."

They cooed around the room and gave me their presents and we had a delightful breakfast among each other.

and of course, my wish is to be happy with Jonghyun oppa... and our baby.

**SooRi's POV**

I stay awake and watch the fan made its turn while thinking of the nightmares I need to face with KimBoNa.

"Unnie, annyeong. Are you new here?" I asked kindly.

"What do you think, pabo?" Just go away." She glared at me but a I didn't move at all.

"Come on now. Everyone hates you but I don't. Lets go to the rooftop and express our feelings? what do you say?" I sweetly smile at her and she was feeling umcomfortable. But she allowed me to lead the way and from that day onwards, we became real close.

I snapped back to reality, remembering how torturing it is to fulfill her mission and hatred towards Violet. Wae? Why does she want Violet out from her life so much when it is not even Violet's fault.

Haejung unnie came in and brought me my favourite dishes. I smiled as she greet me and asks me how am I doing.

"Igo mogoyo.(You should eat this.) You're too weak to even stand up and do your normal duties." She opened the container and feed me.

"Why do you want to stay by BoNa's side? She is a witch. She's a slut and she thinks by money she can do anything. I was caught lazying around my room one time before and she threw me one million won to just get up and do laundries. I mean like woahh, who do you think I am missy! ughh." Haejung unnie complained but I was just silence at her words.

Why I wanna be right by her side?
Because she is the only one left that I have. She is my only family.
My unnie.

She was adopted by this rich couple before eomma and appa had me. They say I always bring them misfortune but despite all that, they still love me.

Now that they are gone, she's still around. But because of her easy life becoming rich, I had to suffer all day.