Chapter 29: Investigate

**Suzy's POV**

I was watching GayoDaejun repeat on TV while my other unnies are busy with their social apps on their phones.

"Yah Suzy-ah, have you heard?" Fei suddenly asked me.

"Mwonde unnie?" I replied while I fix my gaze on the TV screen.

"Kim BoNa is back." Min answered back and that really gave me a shock.

"Jeongmalyo? then how did Jonghyun-ssi cope with it?" I move my focus to the conversation because the girl we're talking about, is not like those ordinary type of girls.

"Well, according to Tacyeon-sunbae that, Jonghyun decided to quit everything." Jia explained everything and I could felt the tension rising, even if it is not about us.

"You know unnie, I hate that girl ever since she walked in Kirin Art School. She once spilled spoiled milk on my uniform!" Min complained with her unhappy face on then Fei unnie just gave her disgust look.

"That gizibe is more than that. She is a monster. Ani, wait, more like a witch. a very evil and wicked." Jia responded.

"Yahh Jia unnie, but still, she is the richest among everyone in Kirin. Even we as artists are not that loaded." I told the reality to my big sisters as they nod in unision.

"True that. But then again, we can't let SHINee broke down like this. I treat them like they're my younger brothers and the fact that Minho is the charming one is the ultimate fact I can't deny." Jia adores him like he is the only one existed at this time.

"Snapped out of it. He's still a junior. aigooo jeongmal." Fei slapped Jia's unnie shoulder to awaken her up to reality. Now this is somehow funny to me.

Its true somehow.
KimBoNa is like our school goddess.
Wait-!
BoNa and Violet-ssi?

"Chogiyo, Fei unnie?"

"De? mwonde?"

"Um, why don't we search about her past and about her conflict with Violet-ssi?"

"Daebak! Aigoo Suzy-ah, why didn't they think of that first?" Jia seems to be planning some ideas on how to stop BoNa after listening to my proposal.

"Let me inform Tacyeon sunbae about this." Min quickly texted Taecyeon-sii about it.

Taecyeon.
We use to do all sorts of things together.
But yeah, our relationships were never a thing.
Because SooHyun took me out of that darkness.

**Amanda's POV**

We had a simple dinner that night. Unexpected event where SHINee's Diva actually get to cook for you and you buddy in your luxurious apartment.

"I really love your cooking, oppa." I compliment Key.

"Gomawo Manda. So I'll be sleeping with the leader tonight?" Key looked at Onew, a little bit awkward.

"It was his idea though." Lily interrupt.

"Oh, and you guys won't mind with something else right?" Key asked again.

"Waeyo oppa?" Lily asked, curious and insecure at the same time.

"I would like to use the bathroom, with my towels on. ONLY with towels on." He gave his naughty smirk and looks.

"Yahh, snap out if it Kibum." Minho threw his napkin right in Key's face. Aigooo, this 91-liners.

"Respect dude. Respect." Minho advices Key then continue eating the leftover food. Onew oppa as well.

"Uhh oppa, you should stop eating now. You've been eating non-stop since just now and uhh.." Lily can't help but to advice Onew oppa to go for some workout.

And it went well, everything.

~ :3 xD

**Normal POV**
Jonghyun oppa..
I miss you.

Unknowingly, my tears run down my face as the wind breeze blow.
Things can be complicated like being in one team with your bias and you actually liked them but then its not yet official.

Suddenly, my phone rang.
It was dad.

Now what is it this time --'.
.
.
.
.
.