Chapter 41: Special Stage

**Normal POV**

It's already been a few months SHINee are busy making their performance and currently I'm on hiatus because of my condition.

It's already my 8th month and I'm actually quite nervous because my due date is awaiting me.

I did the house chores as always until my phone rang. Ohh, nuguya?(who is that)

I picked up the unknown number and answered.

"Yeobeoseyo?"
[ yeobeoseyo? Violet-ah..]

"Eo! Vic eomma. mwondeyo?"
[Ani, I thought of inviting you over to our concert tonight at SMCoextium.]

"Ahh de,de. Unnie's concert and K.Will oppa right?"
[ Ne majayo.(yeah exactly) I'm not forcing you to come though but yeah, we are really grateful if you could come along and support us.]

"Ahh de. I'll see what I can do,unnie. F(x) hwaiting!"
[ awww gomawoyo Violet-ahh. See you later.]

"Ne."

We ended our call and I continued to do the house chores. Hmm, its so lonely in this house, being the only one for so longg~

*sigh* I wonder if they're still busy? I missed oppa so damn much

**Tacyeon's POV**

Bye Seoul and hello Tokyo!
We arrived Japan as soon as possible before our big day and of course, to support SHINee's Tokyo Dome Concert too.

We went to our respective hotel rooms when suddenly I bumped into someone familiar.

"Eo? Tacyeon sunbaenim?" A lady asked.

"ehhh-! Kim BoNa-ssi?" My eyes widened at her presence.

"What a coincidence." She smiled, sweetly. "Oh and congratulations sunbae. you and Amanda-ssi."

"Oh gamsahamnida." I looked from her face to her toes, Hmm, nothing much have changed. "How are you now?"

"Ah, I'm just travelling with SooRi and my parents. Sunbae neun (how about you)?"

"2PM concert tour of course. And to support SHINee." I carefully say SHINee so she won't get hurt or crazy about it, I hope so.

We had a brief talk but she suddenly asked her to follow her to her room. I noticed that she has changed to I just followed her.

"Wait outside here. I need you to give this to someone." She went in and a few seconds later, she got out wuth two specially wrapped presents.

"Oh, igo mwondeyo?" She gave me and said it was a present for me and Amanda and of course, for Violet-ssi too.

"I bet she'll love this. It was her favourite when we were still studying in the States." She smiled and I jist melt at her kindness.

"BoNa-ya gomawoyo. Jeongmal. I never thought that you would change into someone so caring and lovely like this. I'm proud of you." I smiled at her and bid our goodbyes as I walk back to my room.

The other members really fuss about it but thats just who we are, beastly idol. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

**Normal POV**

I was so ready and went in the SMCoextium.

Uwaaa~ this place is so wonderful!

It is complete with recording studio, MV studio, merchandise shops and of course, a holagramme room for holagramme concerts. I went to the 3rd floor where the special stage it and find it packed with fans.

As soon as I arrived, most fans recognised me and gave me a warm greeting. I smiled and willingly signed for them.

"Unnie~ you should rest. Jonghyun oppa might be mad if he finds out." The fans tease and I just chuckled along. They gave me way so that I could go backstage.

I thanked them and went in safely. I saw F(x) getting ready in their room. Right beside their room is K.Will sunbaenim. He was about to visit F(x) nextdoor when suddenly he spotted me.

"Oh? Violet-ssi. Annyeonghaseyo." He greeted me and I greet him back.

"Hwaiting sunbaenim. Oh mata!(oh right!) I took out a small box out if my bag and gave him. It was just a simple scarf I chose at the shopping mall and specially bought it for him to cheer him on. "I've been a fan for so long so yeah, thought I should give something to you."

"Ah aniya, why burden yourself in your condition? aigooo~" He was given the present and gave me a friendly hug and thanked me for the scarf.

"Violet! Glad you can make it. Welcome!" Amber greeted me in english and lead me into the rooms. They were preparing their 'Red Light' comeback, as well as Amber with her 'Shake That Brass".

"Wahh, you guys looked amazing. Can't believe I would literally be here, supporting my favourite girl group." I compliment and Sulli teases me back saying, "Majayo. Supoorting us in your pregnant condition and the father is Jonghyun of SHINee. Omoo~"

She squeled and made everyone laugh.Yeah, we are happy that Siwon is the new CEO, along with BoA unnie. Despite the busy schedules, he'd still make time to hangout with us.

"Aigoo Sulli unnie, gemanheyo. I'm shy." I played along and cover my face in embarrasment. Then its time for them to hit the stage. I stayed in F(x) room and saw their performance through the TV.

Ay ay, its a red light~♩

I moved my shoulders to their performance and before I knew it, they are done with their concert. Suddenly Krystal unnie grab the mic and asked the fans,"guys, do you want to here Violet sing her new album release?"

The crowds roar in agreement then they started to chant my name. I was so touched, not knowing F(x) unnie real surprise. My manager, HyungBin oppa, came to escort me on stage. He set up a stool and a mic stand for me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Violet imnida!" I greer them and they waved their lightsticks in the air. "Umm, I was so surprised that I didnt prepare anything backstage. Mianhaeyo." I chuckled and the fans giggle along.

"So today, I'm just gonna sing my first release song, Everything. Then I'll present to you guys one of SHINee songs, arasseo?" I asked them carefully and surprisingly, they replied saying,"Ne Mrs KimJonghyun."

I couldn't play guitar because of my baby bump so I just sang the song in minus-one version. "Oh and I would like to dedicate this song to my one and only, Jonghyun oppa." The fans cooed and wave their hands to the music as they chant my name and his name together.

♩ Hold my hand, never let me go
Treasure all these memories as we grow
Cause now I found the gift of my life
My everything, my only one is you~♩

The crowd just cheer on and I sang Honesty by SHINee and made my way backstage. Victoria unnie hugged me and I had a perfect time with F(x). I even text messaged Amanda, who is currently in the States, promoting her single and she said that she watched the special stage and saw me.

Tonight was wonderful, and I hope to make my comeback a better one after this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.