Chapter 40: The Name That I Loved

**Minho's POV**

6 Months Later

I normally get up late but today, I was the second the wake up and found Jonghyun hyung preparing breakfast for us. We are all currently in Japan for our Japan tour for a few months now.

"Oh hyung, you're cooking for us?" My eyes widened as I heard him smirk.

"Yah, at least say good morning before you can even start our conversation. Aigoo~" He replied while cracking an egg to do the omelett.

"Arasseo. Good morning Kim Jonghyun appa." I chuckled and went closer to help him.

"Ohhh Yoogueun-ahh, annyeong." He ruffled my hair and that made us laugh.

"Yahh, I miss that boy so much. I bet he is growing up real good now." Jonghyun kept talking until he is done with the cooking. Me? I help by preparing the drinks, of course x)

"Yah hyung, don't worry. You'll be having a good time with your wife after she gave birth okay?"

We smiled and get back to work.
Siwon managed to buy the company and Jonghyun hyung got married with Violet-ssi when she was 2 months pregnant.

BoNa? well lets say she went back to the States by recovering herself from her shame and brought SooRi along to made up her apologies for all her wrong doings that she did all this while.

After we heard about Xiumin, now he have been going out with his childhood buddy and yes, it looks like he was getting serious with their friendship. Or relationship xD

Amanda and Tacyeon hyung? Ahhh this couple. They are currently filming 'WeGotMarried' and the fans got crazy by shipping them and wanting them to get married in real life. Little did they know that Amanda and Tacyeon hyung are already engaged to each other 3 months ago x3

and us, SHINee? We've done a lot of tours in Japan with I'm Your Boy then planning to make our comeback soon in Korea.

After a little while of setting up the table, Kibum, Taemin and Onew hyung gathered together and we started off by having our breakfast, happily.

"Oooh, this omelett taste so good. Jonghyun-ah neo." Key smirk while pointing his fork towards him. I just smile at their JongKey scene.

"Yah gemanhe. I'm a married man now. So stop with all these." Jonghyun hyung teases him by shoving a spoonful of omelett. We had a noisy yet happy breakfast just like we used too before Jonghyun is married.

Oh this is so sad yet touching x'D

**Normal POV**

I looked down at my phone while scrolling some posts on my SNS and found out that Jonghyun and the rest of SHINee oppa deuls are having a great time.

I held on to my necklace that Jonghyun oppa gave me a few months ago. kyaaa its so pretty. I found out that the necklace was given by Xiumin oppa, which is actually kind of sweet to me and glad that Jonghyun oppa understands him :3

I rubbed my tummy, as it is already my sixth month pregnant and obviously it is a big bump. I looked around the recording studio before I could record my new songs, which is all about my new family life xD , and saw Xiumin oppa came in with Siwon sunbae.

"Oh sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo." I bow my head down to greet him and they greet back.

"So how are you feeling Violet-ssi? Any baby kicks lately?" Xiumin oppa asked as he takes his place next to me.

"I'm fine, thank you. Uhh aniyo, looks like little junior wants to stay still today." I smiled as I rubbed my belly in circle.

Yeah, today is the day.
To record my new song and to send it to oppa.

"Oh Violet-ssi? Can you come with us for a second?" Siwon asked as he was busy preparing the studio to rehearse.

"Oh yeah, before we could rehearse or anything, we need to show you something." Xiumin smiled with his baozi cheeks and led me the way by holding my hand. He gently cover my eyes and led me to one specific place.

I could here Siwon laughing away when I can't stop nagging about my condition.

"Yahh Xiumin-ssi, can you just lead me carefully without closing my eyes? I'm pregnant for goodness sake."

"Aigoo sister-in-law, you really have bad temper." He then teases me and sat me down on a sofa. He opened my eyes and I looked all around me.

Seolma~

"Happy Anniversary Violet-ssi!" Both of them congratulate me and I was so surprised with the laptop and LCD infront of me.

"Awww gomawoyo. Igo mwonde?" I asked as I was pointing out to those things. Xiumin logged into his laptop and click on one video, which was The Named I Love.

"Please enjoy the show." Xiumin said as Siwon dimmed the lights and the video started to play. Both of them stayed by my side and we watched the video together.

"Annyeong jagiya. Are you feeling alright? I hope we can be back before our baby is born. Oh yes, happy anniversary to the only girl that could melt my heart, the first time after I was being so damn cold, which is you, my wife." He smile and went to a stool and holding out an acoustic guitar.

Onew oppa came out and greet me as well.

"Today we are going to make it special. We're gonna sing to you one of my duet song and we hope you enjoy this on your special day." He simply winked at me and I can hear Jonghyun's voice at the background.

"Oohhh, I think I know what song is this." Siwon smiled put his arms around me.
As they started to sing, I got all teary eyes and I just can't help but to let my tears flow down. The sweet plucking of the acoustic guitar strings plus the combo of SHINee's leader and bling bling made my day twice as happy as other days.

A/N: The song is right above there so yeah, you can check it out ^^

When they are done, Jonghyun came up to the camera. "Jagiya, your the name that I loved, from the cold beginning until the warm greetings we've share now. I'm glad to have you and I promise to take care of you and our family together. Saranghaeyo Violet-ah."

The video ended and my tears are flowing down like Han River.

Omoo~
I never felt so loved before in my life~!
I thanked Siwon sunbae and Xiumin oppa for the video surprise and then got back to the studio to record my new album.

Kim Jonghyun, jeongmal gomawo.
Loved you to the moon and back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.